Most...annoying....drop...in....ToA

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Ello :)
Got a question about a really annoying object called Small Crystalline Phial. Wherever i go in ToA and kill something i will get one. I can't sell it, I can trade it, when i drop it it will say something like : You grip it too firmly and shatter the fragile glass. Whenever i get one from a mob it will say : You have found the vessel to which the Heiracosphinx referred!.
Hmm... Help xD

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Seems you have spoken to the Sphinxes that are part of the Enyalio's Boots Artifact Encounter in Arbor Glen.
Talking to them enables this drop which you need to activate the encounter.
After getting a Phial you need to kill Behrooz who spawns on the same spot as Kleps/Klops do near the Cyclops Eye encounter. He only spawns arround midnight tho and is up for 5 mins irl. After killing him while having a phial you can head towards the Sphinxes for the Enyalio's boots artifact encounter and activate it, needs about 2fg. Main problem is tho that as long as ya haven't finished the encounter ya keep getting them Phials (had about 20+ myself now)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
BAH nerf!!! :(

i got a drop like that from some salamander hatchings, i also keep getting these rops that melt away after a while

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
i got a drop like that from some salamander hatchings, i also keep getting these drops that melt away after a while

Those melting drops are part of the ML 6.5 Encounter, you need 20 of them to be able to turn off the flames near the Crazed Adventurer, get the 4 items from the pedistals within 60 secs, combine ehm and use ehm on a Livid Salamander.

see this link for more info about it.

p.s.
The Small Crystalline Phial drops about 1/100 mobs in Green Glades/Arbor Glen and about 1/1000 mobs anywhere else, at least thats what i've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom