Most Annoying Bug In Doac

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
The following message in DOAC is just total bullox.

You try to do nice RvR, which in New Frontier means buying and using rams trebs etc, but EVERY time I try to buy stuff (Items for a dim siege ram) I get the same bullshit message:

You are carrying too much you have to drop something first.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHH

WTF does this mean.. ok I got some power potions etc on me, but not big amounts.. Why is this stupid message in this game?

:puke:

discuss.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Gremon said:

You try to do nice RvR, which in New Frontier means buying and using rams trebs etc, but EVERY time I try to buy stuff (Items for a dim siege ram) I get the same bullshit message:

WTF does this mean.. ok I got some power potions etc on me, but not big amounts.. Why is this stupid message in this game?

:puke:

discuss.
You're too encumbered.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
check your encumberance - I only get that when I'm past the point where I get rooted.
(e.g. trying to buy teh bits for 3 diminutive rams)

You can still trade stuff to people that's heavier you just can't buy it.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:

discuss.

This happens when u have for example bought 300 ironwood, and selected to buy it in a bunch of 100 at a time, so u only need 3 clicks to buy 300. And then forgot to set the amount back to 1 when u're trying to buy a trebouchet ammo bucket or whatever. Actually u're trying to buy 100 trebouchet ammo buckets at the time and u don't have 100 free slots in your backpack. Used to happen to me lots of times before I found out what I was doing wrong. Hope this helps. :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I've had it in the past, when I've been buffed, and it would have taken me over my unbuffed limit.

I've had to pass stuff to other people, and get it passed back in order to make diminuative rams.

Annoying bug, but easily overcome with help !

Darzil

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
This happens when u have for example bought 300 ironwood, and selected to buy it in a bunch of 100 at a time, so u only need 3 clicks to buy 300. And then forgot to set the amount back to 1 when u're trying to buy a trebouchet ammo bucket or whatever. Actually u're trying to buy 100 trebouchet ammo buckets at the time and u don't have 100 free slots in your backpack. Used to happen to me lots of times before I found out what I was doing wrong. Hope this helps. :)

Exactly.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:

Nope, it happened to my ranger as well on many many times.
Buffed and with the bonus from soj line i have about 360 encumbrance limit and the parts for a ram usually gets me somewhere below 300 encumbrance.
And i allways buy the wood last so i never tryed to buy 100 siege ram beaks :)

I usually go around it recasting one of my self buffs or the soj breath buff.

on a side note, it never happened to my vamp...

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
My Thane take 8 dim rams fully buffed without being encumbered. Working on geting it to 9 soon. Need some +str cap items on the litle lady :cheers:

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:

I used the /mbuy 100 macro once buying poison. (used to buy alc stuf back then) I hade poison dripping all over from me and hade to lock him up a few weeks till the HazMat crue were finished with my house ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom