Moronic Americans reach new heights..

A

Ardwan

I don't know if any of you have heard about this, but apparently, a few days ago 2 daoc players, invited another one, Narnar, who is a big griefer on one of the servers, over to thier house, they then pretty much kicked the crap out of him, while one took pictures, and have posted the pictures and story on thier website....and the worst thing about this is that almost every post on this has been people saying how funny it is, and congratulating them. And this Narnar guy is supposed to have a broken ankle, bruised ribs..anyway, this is the site, and it has some links to other discussions about it, so judge fer yerself.
http://covetouscrew.securedata.net/mb/asp/fileserver.asp?member=Yellowbeard[CC]&file=8675309.html

This would be like a bunch of Albion players inviting Sinister over, and beating the crap out of him cos he sniped them loads, or cos they were grey cons to him, its amazing how stupid some people are.

B

Bodzilla

Originally posted by Ardwan

This would be like a bunch of Albion players inviting Sinister over, and beating the crap out of him cos he sniped them loads, or cos they were grey cons to him, its amazing how stupid some people are.

You set up the meeting, I'll bring a bat :clap:

H

Hoam_Less

that is just something else, the stupidity of everyone involves amazes me.... even a 5 year old knows not to accept invitations from strangers and as for posting the pics on the website, that is just utterly stupid, it's obvious that they are going to get sued to hell. Ahh well, it least it happened in america ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Who says it's not a hoax?

Also love the subtle anti-americanism in your post...;)

H

Hoam_Less

it could well be a hoax, although you would think the hoaxers would actually say something after a day or two or the entire american DAoC community would think of them as vindictive, sadistic bastards ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... you have a point there, Hoam. But the pictures look quite fakey.

Vindictive and sadistic bastard... wish people would say that to me. /sighs

S

SoulFly Amarok

that's the most crap I have seen for ages :]

true? hohohohohoo laugh @ u who believe it to be.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

What a sensitive and comprehendible way to put it...

and :twak: for using that crappy 1337 talk... always gives me the headaches...

O

old.tRoG

lol, you honestly think that he would accept an invitation to a strangers house, dressed up as batman? :)

[EDIT: BTW, these guys could go to jail for assault. If not (hey, this being america) they will probably get sued for emotional damages or something]

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

batman.jpg

U TEH SU><0R BATMAN!!!111

O

old.tRoG

lol sickofit, where do you find these pictures? :)

google image search?

IF this was real i think that its the stupidest thing i have ever seen!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehehe:)

I found it under a box of Anti-1337 spray in my secret BATLABORATORY!!!

[EDIT: Nananananananana BAT-MAAAN!... God, I love that theme... /wipes tear away]

O

old.tRoG

my god! i just switched on the tv and....

BATMAN WAS ON!

thats creepy. it was the old batman series too (eg. not the cartoon).

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Awww... /more tears

Anyone remember the original Batman movie?
Love the part, early in the movie, where they confuse the anti shark spray with the granny repellant... /sighs
Robin nearly had his bollocks bitten off...

Good, old times...

O

old.tRoG

rofl, this is soooo cheesey. theres batwoman too!

my god.. this acting is terrible.

O

old.tRoG

ROFL!

Either i drank some lactose or im pissing myself with laughter

O

old.Tohtori

Ok...for the original poster(not a movie poster doggarnit!)..if you believe this is real, why would have the guy come over in a freaking BATMAN SUIT! Holey rusted stupidity batman....

A

Ardwan

because he had been telling some people in IRC that he had worn it to some party, and ended up pulling some lass in it, so one of the guys asked him to come over and let him take some pics of him in it...

H

Hoam_Less

lol sickofit, if it makes you feel any better then here you go;

Sickofit....! your a sadistic and vindictive bastard!

there, thats my good deed for the day done :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Thank you, Hoam /voice quivering
That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me... /sniff sniff;)

And yet- the photos look extremely fake... really don't think it was for real.

A

Ardwan

The best one is the "Adam West must be rollling in his grave" one....and for anyone who doesn't know why its funny, Adam West ain't dead ;)

H

Hoam_Less

anything for you sugarbunny ;)

looking over it again they do look fake, but then again, these are americans we are talking about :)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

My brother met Adam West in a barber's in LA, they both got their hair done at the same time and hit it off. Apparently Adam West invited him back to his place...my brother refused under the assumption that Adam West would release his utility belt once they got there.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Be my Robin tonight!
ADAM WEST IS TEH SUXX0R (pun actually intended;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom