Morning Maintenance?

York

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, my friend just got dark ages today so hes a very welcomed new user, unfortunatly the web servers are down at the moment and the only info on the goa site is that they were having maintenance this morning, its now almost 3pm (uk time) and they still seem to be down.

I was wondering if there was any additional info as you can imagine how frustrating it is for my friend to have had to wait for the game to be delivered only to find he cannot create a new account now that the game is installed and waiting to be enjoyed.

Cheers in advance if anyone can shed some light.
York

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
According to the main web site, they are all up, 3.15 GMT now, cant test myself tho.

However, when i press the subs button, i get "bad request"...then i got "under maintenance" :(

York

Fledgling Freddie
yeah were getting the same thing, also we tried via the launcher (new account button) and it just says 'under maintenance'.

You would think after 3 years they would be be able to sort out the awful subscription problems that the site seems to be plagued with.

I'll send an email to GoA although i dont expect a quick responce. Its a shame, with all the new competition you would think they would grab every new customer at every opertunity.

York

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to be back up and working now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom