Film Morning Glory...and ukuleles

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Went to see this yesterday with mah gals and just thought I'd recommend it, really good movie *thumbs up*. Harrison Ford is on top form, doing a bit of a Clint Eastwood 'crotchety old man' routine and Diane Keaton is hillarious as the poor git who has to work with him, the snappy comebacks and one liners were great and the girl who played the main character was really funny and charming. It's a bit what you'd expect, nothing ground breaking in the story line department, and luckily not all that heavy on the mush, but good for a laugh.

Also...in other news: I went to see the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britian in the evening and they were brilliant! The ultra jazzy version of 'Hot Tamales' was excellent and 'Shaft' had us all giggling like idiots, if they are performing near you go see em! They did a really funny bit where they all played the one ukulele at the same time, then the woman whose uk' it was stormed up and grabbed it off of them hehe.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well havent seen the movie but I must admit I have a different concept for the term "morning glory"...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Vasc you'd think of your penis even if the term was morning sickness :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom