More yeti - Part 5

Athan

Resident Freddy
Looking at the map I'm wondering how many of these they'll come up with eventually....

-Ath

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
some nice new stuff there. other than that I think I'll pass.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Heh, I like this one :D

1712 and would have been more if it weren't for the blasted snake and tree :(

Athan

Resident Freddy
This one takes a lot more thinking than the previous ones. You need to learn the 'course' to figure out the best (not just the longest hit) shots to take each time to not end up bouncing back off an elephant or tree.

I think I got to 14XX or so then got bored trying to not only work out the best sequence of hits but also actually DO them each time.

Oh, and Sigurd, it even worked on Firefox under Linux, so I have to wonder why it doesn't for you.

-Ath

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I just realised that you can get caught in the giraffe's mouths and thrown on some more :)

Sigurd

Banned
Athan said:
This one takes a lot more thinking than the previous ones. You need to learn the 'course' to figure out the best (not just the longest hit) shots to take each time to not end up bouncing back off an elephant or tree.

I think I got to 14XX or so then got bored trying to not only work out the best sequence of hits but also actually DO them each time.

Oh, and Sigurd, it even worked on Firefox under Linux, so I have to wonder why it doesn't for you.

-Ath

Something to do with websites not recognizing my version of Flash I think, no idea what I can do about it

TdC

ok, I've caved in and played. 2869 .the highscores are all over 4k :/

TdC

I fluked a first shot to 900+, too bad I screwed up after that :/ haven't been able to fluke again though, and I've been trying. oh god, my life is leaking away :eek:

TdC

aaaaaaand......3461!! ;)

damn, I'm hooked :(

TdC

raah!! I hate that ffing bird :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom