More whine

B

Blue Ix

Seers - see to it that you're not standing next to the mobs while healing, it's not that hard - uc? (-_-)

X

Xtro

Tanks - your job is to actually hit the mobs, not stand there for 5 mins after the group has all died and then wake up and go "oh sorry I was afk".

NEXT! ;)

B

Blue Ix

Tbh - I don't want to offend anyone but this one gimp seer (not mentioning any names) called Zapsi thinks he's a melee healer, or something. -_-;;

A

avonleah

Originally posted by Blue Ix
Seers - see to it that you're not standing next to the mobs while healing, it's not that hard - uc? (-_-)

!! This is supposed to be a whine ?! You have yet much to learn, my young padawen :p

Z

zapzap

I can hit trust me but we can take it outside the local ice pub and duel so we can setle this onces for all.

But yes I need a diet.

The healer with 1 eye

S

Sharma

Casters: see to it youre not standing around looking like an idiot when theres a zerg coming ;)

A

_anarky_

oh an buffed to the tooth SB's...try not to stand in our way when real men fight :D

A

avonleah

Originally posted by _anarky_
oh an buffed to the tooth SB's...try not to stand in our way when real men fight :D

Lol :p

O

old.Spug

on the healer front... if I've a warrior looking after my healer, I'll be standing as close to him as I can (unless its an AE Spamming mob)

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Spug
on the healer front... if I've a warrior looking after my healer, I'll be standing as close to him as I can (unless its an AE Spamming mob)

tbh it works way better if the healer keeps distance.. if he gets aggro go stand next to him then and guard him. before that the seers should keep as much distance as possible. Noticed it more then a few times now that we been in TG killing away some nameds with the guild. When having to go close to give new endregen i get aggro going close from the heals ive given before. Aslong as i keep my distance i can pretty much heal away as much as possible.

D

Derric

Healing is a bad thing,all mids should stop doing it.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Derric
Healing is a bad thing,all mids should stop doing it.

derric is a bad thing.. albs should stop him

ps. He is from Åmål aswell! ds.

F

Freia

:ROFLMAO:

stlong whine Blue!

Originally posted by Cush
Aslong as i keep my distance i can pretty much heal away as much as possible.

But that wouldnt be too much anyways would it, wannabe healer? :flame:

D

Derric

Originally posted by Cush
derric is a bad thing.. albs should stop him

They can't stop what they can't see!!

/em stealths!

MouHG hgaH ghAGhgH ghAGghHAghagHAg hhAa

F

Farnis

Originally posted by Blue Ix

According to Freia you dont group people who aint in the guild so isnt it best posting this in /gu?

F

Freia

Re: Re: More whine

Originally posted by Farnis
According to Freia you dont group people who aint in the guild so isnt it best posting this in /gu?

Nib we are zerging BW this morning fyi. Pwning everything as usual!

And seriously, you totally misunderstood everything in that post I made so either forget all about it or give it another go.

K

Kharok Svark

Healer are supposed to Melee - most are Dwarves anyhow.

Warriors should not Melle - They have shiny armour and are there to make the group look good.

Casters can be forgiven for going AFK - They came out in their Pjamas anyway.

Shamies - You are supposed to stand in the PK facing a wall.

O

Old_Bean

With all this abuse seers are getting here, I can se a general strike looming.

Fair treatment for Shaman and Healers.
No fair deals, No buffs or heals!

Users who are viewing this thread