More Weapons orders t be picked up - Everyone please read

O

old.Kiarra

If you know of anyone on this list then please tell them to pick up ASAP. Or perhaps you could collect for them. Thanks.

From the previous List (Please pick up now, last chance or they will get re-sold or salvaged )

NorthStarr - Neth Jambiya
Kharnox - Arc Sabre
Speedi - Arc Jambiya
Talifer - 2 Arc Jambiya

Latest Batch :

Saxo - Netherium GT Scimitar
Nocode - Arc Poleaxe, Halberd, Bastard Sword
Javai - Arc Bastard Sword
Fingoniel - 2 Arc Hand Axes
Apollo - Arc Bastard Sword
McrLink - Arc Bastard Sword
Andrew - Arc War Hammer
Posh/Beth - Arc Sabre, Heater Shield
Bigjo - Arc GT Scimitar
Bobisky - Arc War Mace
Waehmoh (spelling?) - Arc Bastard Sword
Adrag - Runewood Round Shield
Regtur - Arc Great Axe
Tashia - Arc Sabre
Karmona - Arc Sabre

I also have 2 x 98% Arcanium Guarded Rapiers premade and on offer. Please PM me in game for a price. These will be sold on 1st come 1st serve basis. And once reserved, must be picked up withing 20 mins of reservation.

Please pick up from Kerry who will be at Cornwal Station tonight

Once again I cannot make any more until these have been picked up. I simply dont have enough space

L

Legaoniel_v

rapiers

Kiarra I'll take the rapiers - be on from this evening from about 5pm. Will pm you in game.

O

old.LandShark

wah... my jambiya's been on order a month :0
everyone sod off and let her get to me! :p

A

Aussie-

I press my
/macro kiarra /who kiarra
/macro kessica /who kessica

10 times a day and i get every time 'no matches' :(
and i'm not gonna pm anon ppl :[

N

Northstarr

kiarra sorry i havnt picked mine up yet, since i went back to work i can only be on after 10pm and rarely b4 5pm, and u are never on :(

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Aussie-
I press my

try a /send kiarra test /send kessica test

if someone is anon then /who is pointless:p

O

old.Kiarra

Re: Re: More Weapons orders t be picked up - Everyone please read

Originally posted by Talifer
I've had mine a week now ;)

Talifer

Ooops ! Must have made a mistake when coupying my lists across

Originally posted by Aussie-
I press my

There is also Kerry is sometimes logged and just standing waiting for things to be picked up and Nimh, who occaisionally I play to get some XP, such as yesterday, I actually managed to get lvl 39 and PS4, and later went with Kerosene and other guild members to do a DM hunt, which was good for both XP and drops :)

Kiarra is often anon, because when she isnt the screen is constant scroll of sends. I get a send every 10 seconds or so. No person can keep up with that. When I am anon it slows down to a reasonable to something I can cope with and actually craft !!

Im still doing my best for you all, but sometimes I need a little bit of fun time while online, please respect that. :) Thanks.

If you do PM ingame for an order, the response you will get is:
"Please leave a private message in Barrysword with your order", I know that its very impersonal, but its the only I can buffer up the requests and actually respond to them. Otherwise I spend all my time making notes, typing on the keyboard and constantly scrolling up to find out who/what said which and when. I last spent 2 hours responding to private messages. and there is a load more too to look at :eek6:

F

-frostor-

kiarra , can you add a fine alloy broadsword and a mithril tower shield to my order plz ?

O

old.Kerosene

Kiarra, if Northstarr doesn't pick his up, I'll grab it for him tomorrow. He's in my guild and you vaguely know I'm trustworthy :p

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Kiarra, if Northstarr doesn't pick his up, I'll grab it for him tomorrow. He's in my guild and you vaguely know I'm trustworthy :p

Vaguely know ? LOL ! I think I know better than that :D and youre one of the few who I DO trust.

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by -frostor-
kiarra , can you add a fine alloy broadsword and a mithril tower shield to my order plz ?

Looked for you earlier, your 2 ARC Main Gauches.... What is expected quality and how many retries ?

Ive added those to your order.

F

Flimgoblin

how many retries? :)

no use specifying just a quality...
if you really want that quality say '200' for your retries ;)
however it's still completely possible that you get 97% or less 200 times in a row (just very unlikely)

work out how much you'll pay at most.... then work out how many retries that is

O

old.LandShark

bump...
<whinging child voice>
Kessicaaaaaaaa where's my jambiyaaaa :(
</whinging etc>

Seriously though... :p

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by old.LandShark
bump...
<whinging child voice>
Kessicaaaaaaaa where's my jambiyaaaa :(
</whinging etc>

Seriously though... :p

Its done :D, Ill be logged later when I get from RL stuff, or is that Ill be back in RL when I have finished my VR duties LOL

Prolly be after 00:30 GMT tonight

O

old.E][Waemohs

lo kiarra, im trying to contact you everyday, but you are never online when I am :-\
I do a /send or /who every hour or so :)
trying on Kiarra, Nimh, Kerry and Kessica

btw, who on earth would name theirself to Waehmoh? :D

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Its done :D

that was TEH CORRECT ANSWER!
/em brings out the prize
good good :D now i just have to keep myself awake

F

-frostor-

i dont care about how many retries
just need +98%qua :)

F

Flimgoblin

Frostor:

ok, a weapon can be between 94% and 100%

Jambiya (LH) / Sabre 313g + 55g per retry

your first make costs 313 gold...

if the quality is less than what you want, kiarra salvages it (costing 55g in lost materials) and makes another one.

if that is less than what you want ... it repeats...

What you have to say is the number of times you wish her to try to get your quality - 98% isn't hugely unlikely but might take 5 attempts - maybe even 10 - that's 863 gold in total! You could hit a bad patch and take 20 - 1.4 plat

so you can't just say "I want 98%" - you have to say - "I want 98% as long as it costs me less than X"

D

[DK]Rawkeer

Frostor is rich, he jsut wants quality :) And i still owe him 500g,so thats another few retries he can afford :p

[Edit] Just a comment, whats wrong with saying i want xx quality and the crafter just saying how much it cost? :) If you think you can afford it if it takes a lot of retries then i dont see the problem.. but anyways.. :)

O

old.LandShark

Problem with that is that, crafter just goes off and gets on with it, 20 retries later "your sword's done, 1.8plat please" and the tank replies "WTF? Can't afford that!"
Even if frostor can, many of us can't :p

O

old.Kiarra

I will only make the order if I know what the limit is on either how much anyonme can afford to pay for the weapon, or the maximum number of retries. Until I get that, No go, sorry.

I cant afford to spend time crafting many retries for someone who might simply say no , I dont want cause its too expensive. I trust peeps anyway, as far as this is concerned, and know I could be sitting with a blade that has cost me much to craft. Ill take some risk, but not if someone wont tell me what the limit is.

Simple question then :)

Frostor, Max number of retries ?

O

old.LandShark

Could you PM me or post here to say when you'll next be on, please? :/ I'm not on enough atm to just assume i'll be on when you are =)

B

BadJelly

Quality

This issue of cost vs quality is hardly new on most DaoC boards. I'd quite frankly be surprised if you'd get any high level crafter to accept a quality target without a price cap.

I could assume 20 remakes for everything I do and quote accordingly. I could be fabulously wealthy doing that - all I need is to work out how to hit 98% + on the first attempt and I'm laffing all the way to the Camelot branch of HSBC.

BJ

B

belth

Sorry if it's been posted lately, but any chance of current pricing list for arcanium level weapons? Need new ones and have to see which ones I can afford and rather not waste your time ingame Kiarra ;)

F

-frostor-

i dont think its hard to make a 15.5dps 99%qua gauches

but my max will be 10retries

ps.damn poisen costs alot ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom