this one was stolen from www.megatokyo.com

0019.gif

O

old.tRoG

woo! i did another sfx!

im getting quite good at this

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

The MegaTokyo forums were the first internet forums I ever went to.

All I can say is that Fred Gallagher (aka Piro) puts that self-deprecation act on way too thickly to cater to an audience who love their underdog forlorn anime heroes. It's all a freaking act and he says the same damn thing in every one of his rants.

Rodney Caston (aka Largo) is an arrogant fool, who cybersquats and was in a controversy over his selling of merchandise for a profit while he was on a server who's provider gave reduced charges to host non-profit web sites.

A poster from the pvponline forums called 'Killjoy' and I managed to get the scoop on this expose, probably the most fun I've had on an Internet forum.

S

SFXman

I barely ever make a post with just an emote. So you didn't do jack tRoG.

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by SFXman
I barely ever make a post with just an emote. So you didn't do jack tRoG.

No need to be defensive about your method of posting, that really is quite lame :eek:

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Nala Lionne

No need to be defensive about your method of posting, that really is quite lame :eek:

i am bareky ever defensive about my method of posting. so you didnt do jack Nala.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.Ayam Ganbatte
The MegaTokyo forums were the first internet forums I ever went to.

All I can say is that Fred Gallagher (aka Piro) puts that self-deprecation act on way too thickly to cater to an audience who love their underdog forlorn anime heroes. It's all a freaking act and he says the same damn thing in every one of his rants.

Rodney Caston (aka Largo) is an arrogant fool, who cybersquats and was in a controversy over his selling of merchandise for a profit while he was on a server who's provider gave reduced charges to host non-profit web sites.

A poster from the pvponline forums called 'Killjoy' and I managed to get the scoop on this expose, probably the most fun I've had on an Internet forum.

it's a cartoon. it's funny on top of that. don't you think you're taking it wee bit serious? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom