O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by old.Teador
nerfchanters1.JPG

nerfchanters2.JPG

nerfchanters3.JPG

nerfchanters4.JPG

:m00: :m00: :m00:

And this (and the no-LOS Zealot pet) is what is going to get Chanters nerfed too... I am an hibbie and I find it silly that chanters can do that kind of damage on DDs (significantly more than an Eld will ever hit for) and have pets too. It is not like us Elds get the opportunity to debuff our own damage type (actually that is not a bad idea...).

F

feldeshadowbane

Originally posted by poppamies

clerics are the only healer class in teh realm that do same or more dmg then a nuker.

erm... No.

Check the cast time on Cleric DD:s... it's way longer than wizards for example. Only time Clerics do nice damage is when smiting mobs with low/no spirit resist. Clerics do not even come close to outdamage any nuker over time. Still, it is getting nerfed because too few clerics chose the rejuvenation path and clerics were not inteded as damage dealers in RvR.
I am (not for long tho) a smite Cleric and have enjoyed it very much. Not because I kill a lot of enemies (PvP) with it but because it has made me more versatile both in RvR and PvE.
Actually, the most useful spell in RvR (except for healing spells of course) have been (for me at least) the stun and the instamez. Stun because it stops enemies in their track and my group can blast/gank away without the enemy moving/hitting the casters.
Instamez because it has saved me many times when enemy tanks sees that I'm a Cleric and they run to kill me. I cast my instamez and it often gives me the chance to move away safely and resume the healing of my groupmates.
But now when it is getting nerfed I will have to learn some new tactics. Maybe heal from grater distance (as the casting distance of heals are increased to 2000..), I don't know...

M

mustrum

Originally posted by old.Teador
nerfchanters1.JPG

nerfchanters2.JPG

nerfchanters3.JPG

nerfchanters4.JPG

:m00: :m00: :m00:

Do we need any more proof mythic dosent give a damn about balance:p?

Roll on SWG, AC2 etc.
/salute Teador for having the guts to actually show hib casters are overpowered;p where half of them complain they are still gimpy and should get some more lovin, cos their stun isn't perfect .... or somthing like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom