More Things That Make Me Smile...

R

Roo Stercogburn

More things from DAoC (and RL) that make me smile...

1) GMs still persist in believing that it is their guild.

2) In a restaurant telling everyone that the Indian word for "garcon" is "dude", and watching the mayhem that follows. (Earned bonus points: telling enthralled Americans that this is where the word originates. This has got to rank up with inviting them to Scotland on a Haggis hunt).

3) Thanes. I still love these guys. In Midgard fashion, the semi-fried crazed look is still in. All we need is someone to invent the light bulb and we'll own. Thane Electric will be the biggest PLC in Midgard and will be our backdoor to conquering Alb and Hib.

4) Kirinia's wiggle. Speedbuffed. Have her stripped and sent to my tent. Kiri's wiggle is better than mez for keeping Albs and Hibs busy while we kill them. Get her to take off cloak on battlefield and everything grinds to a halt.

5) Roleplayers that think Thee and Thy is roleplaying.

6) SBs/Hunters struggle for groups while levelling then peeps complain that SBs/Hunters don't want to group with them for RvR.

7) Spirit Masters that don't know about debuffs.

8) Spirit Masters that don't know about debuffs.

(Yes it gets 2 slots. Trust me, its insanely funny to watch. What tends to follow is PMs along the lines of "Why do I keep dying? I was told SMs could solo orange easy!!!!!").

9) 'Leaders' that think bickering on every minor point proves how great they are at leading.

10) Threats to GOA on forums that if peeps don't get such and such they'll quit the game. Marvelous entertainment. Keep up the good work.

11) Loot whores that think PM's to hunt leader make any difference whatsoever.

12) [EDIT, can't believe I forgot this one] In real life when someone says something funny and you actually SAY "LOL". Doh!!!

:):):):):):):):)

P

[PS]Riddler

Hmm, Not seen #4 Yet, <wobbles off to emain to check for himself> And a SM Not using debuffs is quite erm.. silly :p

O

Old Nicodemus

Hmmmmmmmm! The Kiri Wiggle! :cool:

And as for Sm's not using Debuffs...... had that pm come through a number of times myself.

Nicodemus
Spiritmaster
Expert Wiggle Watcher. :flame:

C

cHodAX

I have to admit the 'Kirinia wiggle' is a sight to behold, many a time I have mezzed fellow Albions by mistake just watching that fine peice of a...... ;)

M

minstrel_kyra

Ahh Chod, I'm hurt.

Really, better than my wiggle??

Hmmm... *goes off to practice her wiggle*

R

Roo Stercogburn

Kirinia is Teh Wigglemistress.

Being a dwarf, Thjina is often referred to as Miniwiggle.

A

Alisha

LOL!! Ahh so this is why I have been getting messages from people I have never spoken to before asking me about my wiggle!:eek:

No wonder you always ask me to drive the train when we are grouped Roo! <shakes fist>

(anyhoo, is my wiggle really that great? <blush>) :p

S

Spudgie

5) Anyone from Yorkshire, Barnsley especially will be laughing themselves silly. Read my siggy ;)

In Tyke-Talk -

Thee = You

As in "Oi Thee, tha cars int way o mi drive, nah shift it, bfuer i av ta nock thi neck in"

R

Roo Stercogburn

Spud, I know some peeps from Barnsley ;)

Kirinia: guess I'm busted then. All those times I said AF then lied and said I was afk. Doh! I'll have to find a new plan now.

<Opens guild fridge, gets some beer and sits down to think up a new master plan. Notices someone has drunk all the beer and replaced the tops on the bottles. Makes note to get Nico's key back>

I got an idea...

Muhahahaha(TM)

O

Ottar

> 8) Spirit Masters that don't know about debuffs.

Mm..

8 1/5, Spiritmasters who use too wrong defbuffs in tightly packed dungeons. Some of that stuff is aoe ya'know ;)

Ottar

V

varhees

12) [EDIT, can't believe I forgot this one] In real life when someone says something funny and you actually SAY "LOL". Doh!!!

Actually i scream LOL like a lunatic instead of laughing RL , need to get a life :D

T

Tenko

I agee...

12) In real life when someone says something funny and you actually SAY "LOL". Doh!!!

Ive done it and now I think I need help or at least time away from my PC.

P

[PS]Riddler

Sorry Roo, i was the one who PMd Kirinia about her wiggle :( Didnt get to see it sadly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom