More players to Camlann !

anihilator

Fledgling Freddie
As everyone know 1.88 coming soon , for who don't know yet that mean ML/artif and xp for bountypoints . Wich is the point to move to Mordred and start from level 1 with no money or items then ?

I've played myself on Mordred , on 600 players pvp server u can't xp even or u get killed 20 times doing one quest by old players from there . The yankees chain grey players with no reason and new players can't even take the horse to xp spots . Because of to many players any portpoint is camped and u get wiped before buffs , that if u think to pvp . So , better back to Camlann , with the templated characters and waiting a little for 1.88 when u get instant ml 10 with all your chars .

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
But once u are 50 etc u will always be able to find someone on mordred than camlann where u have to spend ages running around looking for pvp.

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
As everyone know 1.88 coming soon , for who don't know yet that mean ML/artif and xp for bountypoints . Wich is the point to move to Mordred and start from level 1 with no money or items then ?

I've played myself on Mordred , on 600 players pvp server u can't xp even or u get killed 20 times doing one quest by old players from there . The yankees chain grey players with no reason and new players can't even take the horse to xp spots . Because of to many players any portpoint is camped and u get wiped before buffs , that if u think to pvp . So , better back to Camlann , with the templated characters and waiting a little for 1.88 when u get instant ml 10 with all your chars .
I couldn't wait for 1.88 when I get insta gimped.
so I quit before 1.88. was about time anyway.
finally I can bitch about daoc without anyone asking stupid questions like why I'm still playing etc.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Got a rr5 inconnu armswoman on mordred, its a mighty fine server, i dont play daoc atm thou :D

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie

sounds like a pvp server to me lol

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
I only got rr7 by camping ac :-D Tbh, I quit Camlann because I found no more xpers to kill. God, I miss you... some..

playing with myself >>>> playing daoc

C

Carss

Would be fun to have another option of what server to play if the action picks up on camlann.

Ive tried playing my heretic a little and found some people to group with which was nice but there just wasnt enough people to fight so when you killed people you didnt even get RPs and as a low realm rank desperate to get that OP rr5 :p this is quite frustraiting.

When 1.88 comes i will try get some new armour and SCed for a better all round template as i already have the items, plus i think i need to respec also. Will give it a go here to hoping some more people try also.

A mate had a look around mordred on a /level charecter but yet there didnt seem to be any around the major PvP zones that i would have expected from playing on camlann, i thought that was pretty weird considering the amount of people online and wondered where the hell everyone was as i was intrested in playing there and thought RvRing up the levels or atleast until 37 would have been fun but that put me off.

C

Carss

Was like a necro and some other random guy there and that was it. qq

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
2 members of Fear doin almost 100k a day in cotswold alone, all you need to do is take into account the 5 hour difference to play the right times

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
Yoshimo, your avatar is fair old now.. that was like xmas 2005? :p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
i'll put it this way, that vest hes wearing was the first legion vest to drop on excalibur and that is the pic of the day it dropped :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
i'll put it this way, that vest hes wearing was the first legion vest to drop on excalibur and that is the pic of the day it dropped :p

Ahhhh memories :(

Me n enkor were reminiscing at the weekend, happier times

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
I lost all my memories with alcohol and my hard drive dying :(

Tho I do remember when ruzdo dinged 50 in pry keep after just porting :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I lost all my memories with alcohol and my hard drive dying :(

Tho I do remember when ruzdo dinged 50 in pry keep after just porting :D

haha i have a SS! and we clapped at the poor guy :p

My my, how long ago that was