More people on Camlann than Glast atm ...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
242 on Cam
148 on Glast
@ 1:00am

Looks like Glast is the server thats dying atm then and mini Camlann surge or what?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
evzy said:
242 on Cam
148 on Glast

Looks like Glast is the server thats dying atm then and mini Camlann surge or what?

I guess the greyganking must be more fun that getting zerged by every man and his dog...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
evzy said:
242 on Cam
148 on Glast

cant say that meassuring it at 1 AM in the morning says anything other then the camlann ppl dont have jobs and are still on their school vacation ;)

check again at peak time (or 1 am is peaktime for camlann?) and i bet u'l see a diffrence.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ok just checked it this second
Camlann 394 People
Glasto 307 People

Anyone else going the Glasto funeral?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
evzy said:
Ok just checked it this second
Camlann 394 People
Glasto 307 People

Anyone else going the Glasto funeral?

i'l wait till after the summer but it does look bad indeed for glastonbury.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have to admit I chucked Glasto in, for the first 5 months I really enjoyed it but the RvR just got progressivly worse and time wore on. It all boils down to a couple of hundred people killing the server for everyone else really, zerging keeps is fun but running zergs around the frontiers is no fun at all for those on the opposite end. It is funny really, the French PvP guilds killed Camlann for me 3 years ago and the same has now happened on Glasto, fucking shame to be honest.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Of the few people left on Glastonbury, there's probably only about 20 english people left..

It's been dead for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom