More Friday News - MUHAHAHAHAHA(TM)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Friday News

[2003-24-01]

Well its been another exciting week here at the GOA offices. We've decided to expand our operation into munitions and arms supplies to Third World countries. As such there will be a slight reduction in customer service for a few weeks until we replace the staff that died on the fact finding mission.

We uncovered a slight bug in the RP system which unfortunately allowed staff to change realm points on a whim. Though initially sceptical about complaints that Jelly Fish Protection League should suddenly leap to the top of the realm points tables with 50M RP despite having only 5 characters all under level 10, we investigated the matter thoroughly and managed to find some hapless scapegoat who had been on holiday all week. He has since been fired, but will be re-employed next week and put on the board of directors for showing lateral thinking. Or something.

We have found a way to remove problems with the various current bugs and lag issues under discussion: from next Monday, all the servers will be shut down. Permanantly.

Good hunting all, and have a great weekend! It's your last!

O

old.LandShark

FYI: not funny :>
Though you usually are =)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bleh... particularly cheesed at both GOA and Mythic this week, probably the Dark Roo coming out more than usual :D

Won't bother to post the whine I don't think though ;)

I did find this though when looking for something about spelling Fedaykin Fedaykin.com :)

E

Elrond/Ruffting

I always thought it was feydakin...but maybe thats just cos i used to know a quake 3 clan with that spelling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom