More dyes...

T

Talifer

Well with the new epic armour we took the opportunity to screenshot all the dye colours on Gorre. Not sure why I bothered with the Merc :rolleyes: There's a prize for anyone who can tell the difference between any of the Merc pics :)

Apologies for the two that are missing

Mercenary Epic Armour

Paladin Epic Armour

Talifer

R

Rollie

highlanders not allowed in guild of shadows??

P

[PS]Venom

Thanks muchly Javai :)

Now I can stop looking quite so samey without blowing loads of dosh :D

L

lamus Yuatja

highlanders not allowed in guild of shadows??
What does that have to do with dye !?
No, they cant, but they can go scouts...dont make the best scouts but they can go'em :)

J

Javai

Erm Mercs are guild of shadows you can be a highlander merc.

J

Javai

Originally posted by newhienrich
Thanks muchly Javai :)

Now I can stop looking quite so samey without blowing loads of dosh :D

You very welcome Hienrich - just bear in mind the armour looks better on a girl :)

R

Rollie

Originally posted by lamus Yuatja

No, they cant, but they can go scouts...dont make the best scouts but they can go'em :)

scout arent the guild of shadows.......they are the defenders of albion and he asked what was wrong with the pic i thought it might be that if im wrong cool no biggie just thought id have a go.

T

Talifer

Originally posted by Rollie

scout arent the guild of shadows.......they are the defenders of albion and he asked what was wrong with the pic i thought it might be that if im wrong cool no biggie just thought id have a go.

:D

Sorry I was joking :), I was referring to the fact that it doesn't matter which dye you put on the Merc epic armour it's still black and you can't see any of the detail. If you could actually see the details it might not look so crap :/

Now I know how most people in Midgard must feel :)

Talifer

[Edit: p.s. The Merc armour is so dark, that the rag doll actually goes invisible, since it removed too much colour :)]

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Javai

You very welcome Hienrich - just bear in mind the armour looks better on a girl :)

I know :( I was admiring you last night.

I blame you for when I die, I catch you walking past and my attention just dribbles away. I still can not believe how good it looks on you. :p

J

Javai

Originally posted by newhienrich

I blame you for when I die, I catch you walking past and my attention just dribbles away. I still can not believe how good it looks on you. :p

Hmm.. a new mezz technique - if only it worked on Hibs and Mids ;)

J

Javai

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Is the page still up, I can't get there

Our beloved web space provide appears to be having trouble today - keep trying the pages are there somewhere

T

Talifer

Our beloved web space provide appears to be having trouble today - keep trying the pages are there somewhere

Damn it I'm going to ask for a refund :p

Talifer

P

[PS]Venom

Hmm.. a new mezz technique - if only it worked on Hibs and Mids ;)

Aye, it's better than the muppet group of mids that mezzed my group and instantly Mjolnir-ed straight afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom