More alb questions...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Good place to PL a couple of bots with a cabbie? Ideally somewhere that can afk when I feel like it and park the bots without them getting aggro, if it's not the most opted place, it's not a huge problem. Been using ML7, but it's fairly busy down there (maybe I do that in the week).

Other one, is there somespots with a materials merchant withing usable distance to a forge? I need to skill up metalworking etc., and well you know, there's like this mouse I know, but it's dead, kind of a ghost.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I would do AC to pl, going behind the 2 storey near guagaren?(fish) mobs theres a patch of mobs that you can pull, then do the fishes and pops for both camps should be good to keep going non-stop. you can afk off the road to avoid agro to. havent played alb in ages and havent played daoc in like a month but that was a good spot(got scales to).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I would do AC to pl, going behind the 2 storey near guagaren?(fish) mobs theres a patch of mobs that you can pull, then do the fishes and pops for both camps should be good to keep going non-stop. you can afk off the road to avoid agro to. havent played alb in ages and havent played daoc in like a month but that was a good spot(got scales to).

Silly question: where is AC? :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ta, found one of the relic villages has a merchant next to a forge (so you can sell off crap as you make it, with help of the spiritual rodent).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Jameson and coke, fantastic !

Why wreck the jameson with coke, yuck ! Just about to do offy run myself, but it'll be a cheap bottle of red and a load of tins of wifebeater.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I was too lazy to go to a proper offy today so i just grabbed 4 cans of Coor's light for tonight ugh :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Next to Snake Charmers weapon quest in Land of Atum, Mau Exiles they are red-purp con, decent pop rate and xp + you get glass for ml's etc.
Just head up the hill from djin stone then turn right towards the zone wall, you cant miss them, there is a couple of tents standing at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom