Mordur and Co.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cheers for leaving me be in Odins. Though you turned the place into a theme park for me with all the rides you sent me on :D

Was nice to see people like you about :cheers:

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh i was just waiting till you stood still so i could start backchaining, but then some silly sojo sent u flying ;)
seriously, its more fun to play around with people then to actually kill them, imho :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Mordur said:
tbh i was just waiting till you stood still so i could start backchaining, but then some silly sojo sent u flying ;)
seriously, its more fun to play around with people then to actually kill them, imho :)

i kinda sussed that you were a bit trigger happy and wanted to attack me the way you had positioned yourself, my surprise that you didnt attack me was on /as with a message on the lines off "WTF is wrong with mordur and his group. They FZ me a few times and left, they normally gank crazy fools" :p

Quite some funny things going on up there tonight though i called it a night early. And i agree. more fun to play around with people. Why i often mezz them and just emote spam them hugs if they dont purge and charge at me :D

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
It's not the first time someone makes a thread directed to KN that is about sparing soloers.

:cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Mordur said:
Bah, the same happens with our Zerker, try getting him to back off from an enemy--it wont' happen! Bad Makwaerk! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom