Misc Mordred..?

Everz

FH is my second home
As it's known, the transfer from Mordred to Ywain will take place sometime in February.. whoo!

However, is there anyone wanting to take advantage of Mordred for farming purposes? All encounters are nerfed on there, for example Draco can be done with 4 people, whilst Halloween, Bunny and such are still up and working. Seeing as it's confirmed that the transfer will be including items, these can be farmed at a premium.

Is there any interest in some people to get some farming in before the merge, considering the ease and the lack of fight for camps? Especially for the likes of Summoner's Hall and what not?

With /level 40 you can have a 50 pretty sharpish. Got a fair few 50s lying about that are PvE ready.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
might be interested in building a pve team there, need sc and shit tho so maybe not :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, Everz, I can run 2 accs with you if you wanna give a brother a hand getting up to 50 and I'll farm that shizz to the max

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmm, Everz, I can run 2 accs with you if you wanna give a brother a hand getting up to 50 and I'll farm that shizz to the max
Sure can do, should be on Sunday evening.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
could log 2-3 accs aswell i spose, what can we use to farm draco with since it requires so little numbers on mordead?

Everz

FH is my second home
Afaik. Necro'd, just need a shee or two to clear the adds which spawn.

Everz

FH is my second home
To put together a team.. I have the following 'farm' toons..

Animist, 2x Friar and a s/s Hero. One Friar is rejuv and on a seperate account to the ani, so essentially I can cover heal proc and ani absorbtion.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm up for this if you setup a pl session on sunday Everz! We should just get to level48 and then do pictish quests over and over.. They are awesome for clxp as well

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So I made a bainshee and found my trainer to use the /level and got the message "your class cannot use this ability"

Fucking lol, it's been what, six years since Catacombs got released?

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Im about too make a necro/bard/druid trio to farm some with until transfer. can prolly help with bainshee pl when I hit 50

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is there still a free armor vendor for /level 40 characters? just done /level 40 and can't find it ;S the old ones don't work anymore.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
ye they are still free level 40 gear. but as soon as you got 200-300g you should buy the gear from quartermasters

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ah k, made a ranger :) on atm on Omentrix will make a bot when i get some gear for the ranger

MrBic

Part of the furniture
stealther to start with sounds like a good idea tbh=P
Had people camping quest givers earlier

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
stealther to start with sounds like a good idea tbh=P
Had people camping quest givers earlier

yup they were doing that just now, just stealthed past them and turned stuff in, maxed stealth/bow out ><

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Everz - get your arse on mordred :p this was your idea and you've yet to make an appearance.

Everz

FH is my second home
Necro, Ani, Friar, Bot/Bot, Bain, Bain, Bain

Is what I've seen do it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can do 2x Bains + a bot so between me and cornokz we got the bains covered, i'll lvl them later when its abit more quiet

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
This sounds fun, might actually roll som Hib chars on there, in that way i can keep my 3 US accounts closed.
Where is the free stuff vendors located ?

Everz

FH is my second home
This sounds fun, might actually roll som Hib chars on there, in that way i can keep my 3 US accounts closed.
Where is the free stuff vendors located ?

Camelot/Jordheim/Tir na Nog

Same vendors as the old /lvl 20 afaik?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom