Mordred mithics PVP server

O

old.Prof

To make clear : this is the PvP TEST server. It will take several weeks at the least till PvP servers go life stateside.

It has been running for like a week now, being down all weekend cause it crashlanded (it's test for something :p )

O

old.Twiztid

goes into phase 2, larger scale beta in 2 weeks time according to an email from sanya, and people expect it to go live within a month.

O

old.Odium

Aye, think I might play there...not sure yet.

X

Xtro

Shaz - (lo :p)

Northland Alliance are one of the guilds on the US pvp test server - so you can guess what I'm upto atm :clap:

O

old.Killtoons

The PvP server will not open in beta for EU it's a simple matter...

Mythic needs to have the test under theyr control not spread over the world they need to get a bug report, fix it and test it all over again.

They can't put a test version on the hands of an incompetent fools like GOA it would be Mythics end :m00:

By the time the US ppl has the PvP server up and running in live version there will be a small delay for the european version (if they accept to open one) we're speaking about the small amout of time of 3, 4 years. <- Translation problems :rolleyes:
Just not to mention they will be running version 1.55 or so and we will be running 1.48 :sleeping:

Remember me to go play on US servers ;)

GOA SUX:puke:

O

old.Raziel

Well GOA should not take to long to get it up and running after they get the stuff from mythic, as they stated that the PVP server over here would be in english only.

First good idea from GOA so far :)

O

old.Killtoons

LoL Raziel is that true:confused: :confused:

Exelent just hope they don't remember to translate from US English to UK English i'm sure that would take at least 1 year :p

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Indeed the GOA boss took his brain out of the refrigerator

O

old.Twiztid

euro wont get it i think, and even if they do itll be a crappy mess of germans, french, loadsa people who cant speak the english language.

who wants to play with people who you cant understand :\

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by Twiztid
who wants to play with people who you cant understand :\

Exactly...so don't bother going to the US servers ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Twiztid DarkArrow
Ranger
RETIRED - now playing usa

Too late...
One question - if the US servers are so great why are ye over here bitching about PvP servers never appearing in Europe? :)

That's OUR job! Stop stealing our thunder...

O

old.Twiztid

I just like laughing at the people who think goa are good and will bring them all this cool stuff lol :)

also got friends on these boards too

O

old.Odium

Originally posted by Xtro
Shaz - (lo :p)

Northland Alliance are one of the guilds on the US pvp test server - so you can guess what I'm upto atm :clap:

:)

Pop into BL chan tonight if yer free, need to ask ya some question's about it ;)

O

old.Kelmon

The RvR server is in beta. It'll be months before it goes live, so don't hold your breath. (Unless it's to stop complaining. ;))

As for not understanding people on the PvP server.. Who cares! You'll kill them anyway. ;P

Besides everyone who works with computers knows a little english. Even the Germans and French who simply refuse to us it. =)

(edit: typo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom