Mordred Boards ? Mordred Chars

Keitan

Banned
Heya ... me and a friend have lately rolled mordred and was wondering since alot of eu players are moving to mord if we can have a mordred board :)

Also if you play mordred state your char name and level....

I am thinking of making a guild of EU players there.. so drop me a pm or reply here /thanks!!

I will also try and help you if you come..:)

edit! My name is Geshz level 50 bonearmy bonedancer so can pl fast

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
d/l the 14 trial as we speak.. would be fun if a could join the guild later :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've got an account on the US which I had SI enabled on o_o Haven't touched it in AGES. Might start live again since side projects are boring me. Especially as ToA just got molestered and made 20x eaiser (well, is about to)

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
we are 4 swedish and 1 danish guy playing there! we are 42-46ish atm!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Rolled there today, got a BD level 33 so far. My IRL mate has rolled some cow Warden thing. 300% classic XP and 2day freelevel :)

Barun

Loyal Freddie
Got 50 vamp 50 thuerg, if alot of people there might start playing if i get a najs guild

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
im most likely gonna start a shaman there this week sometime

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
The grass is geating more and more greener on modred :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
may sell my 50 necro 50 mauler and 45 cleric bot if ne1 wants :p im bored of it as every1 just zergs and im lonley on that server as i dont know anyone :(

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
My Friars Upto lvl 49 now (will ding 50 cple hrs after finish work) then can start the pvp .. tried avoiding it till 50.. only 28 pvp deaths so far and thats from lvl 20-49 solo pve.. and 6-9 kills lol.

looking forward to unleashin meself once sorted.

pez

Can't get enough of FH

Wow mate, that was a disturbing mental image ;)

Gah, i should stop coming to freddyshouse, everytime i do i get tempted to start DAoC again.

Must...... resist.....

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
My Friars Upto lvl 49 now (will ding 50 cple hrs after finish work) then can start the pvp .. tried avoiding it till 50.. only 28 pvp deaths so far and thats from lvl 20-49 solo pve.. and 6-9 kills lol.

but arti credit/mls/scrolls cost bps.. if u dont pvp before 50 takes a lot longer to get sorted ;)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
but arti credit/mls/scrolls cost bps.. if u dont pvp before 50 takes a lot longer to get sorted ;)

my plan is to farm the scrolls for the artis.. join a guild n get the credit..

and save bps to buy the ML (the cost for all artis + scrolls + ML's) WILL cost a lot so im trying to cut down how many id need to spend.. went farmin for 30 mins in typhons reach ast night.. found scallers 1+2 shades 2.. battler 3 and a cple of other items. also maybe cheaper buying scrolls on cm now free with bpos as scroll prices will drop on cms hence saving more Bps for the mls etc

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
my plan is to farm the scrolls for the artis.. join a guild n get the credit..

that aint as easy as it sounds, believe me ;)

also prydweners change your last names on mord to Prydwenite imo! (i have) so we can be recognised everywhere we go :p

Everz

FH is my second home
that aint as easy as it sounds, believe me ;)

also prydweners change your last names on mord to Prydwenite imo! (i have) so we can be recognised everywhere we go :p

i called myself Elitestonerfan :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom