Moran the retard

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy all, been a hell of a long time since I posted here but nice to be back. Getting up to speed on quests and other crap and now I am at the stage of Killing Moran but as I found out yesterday he isnt the easiest of mobs thanks to his habit of throwing people around. I know he can be done with a necro in the SE corner etc but my necro is on route to Xanxicar and not available. So thought I would ask if anyone else needs this and wants to grp up and kick his arse for credit and any loot he feels like dropping =)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ye we did was total fluke to get a decent grp to do the quest, i made the post a few hours before but didnt realise we could do it so soon :>

LD if you need help with the quest I can bring a char of just about any type.

Just do /who tetra and ask for Dan =)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will make a group for this tomorrow, 15th of march, at 20.00CET/7pm GMT

Cleric - Me
Cleric -
Tank - LD
Tank -
Free -
Free -
Free -
Free -

And tell your guildies/alliances. Can also do minis afterwards if people need slayer armor

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds like a plan to me! tho i still need to do the rep quests to get rep to pick the quests up :p

Will try to get them done after work tomorrow!

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric, friar or heretic up for some action :) Let me know if I'm in..

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there but can't for life of me remember which chars need it, but if BG encounter will bring 2 chars that need it and one that's useful! :D

CorNokZ

Cleric - Me
Cleric - Xzoltan
Tank - LD
Tank -
Free -
Free - Hypno
Free - Uron on CABALIST!! :)eek:)
Free - Gibbo on scout

Out of interest, what does Moran drop?

Ever heard of allakhazam? It tells what aaaaaaaall mobs in daoc drops, it's great :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Can i just confirm the starting point.

I have faction but can't seem to get the Moran quest. I think I have to do History In Stone first.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'm doing some levelling on mid, but I'll pop by at that time and see if you guys need help. Can bring icewiz/paladin/sorc/infil/friar

CorNokZ

Yeah, we might have to do history in stone first.. We meet by the bindstone in dartmoor

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric - Me
Cleric - Xzoltan
Tank - LD
Tank -
Free -
Free - Hypno
Free - Uron on CABALIST!! :)eek:)
Free - Gibbo on scout

Ever heard of allakhazam? It tells what aaaaaaaall mobs in daoc drops, it's great :)

Is fine, just thought I would let you know anyway that the friar has red resists etc if that changes your mind about it :)

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved

And tell your guildies/alliances. Can also do minis afterwards if people need slayer armor

Thought it was a BG encounter as well, until no one got credit except for one group :[

CorNokZ

Everyone should have the history in stone class before signing up. Don't want to wait around for people getting faction again

Last time was dire

CorNokZ

Sounds like a plan to me! tho i still need to do the rep quests to get rep to pick the quests up :p

Will try to get them done after work tomorrow!

Don't tell me you're up for it and then not show up

Twat

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Howdy all, been a hell of a long time since I posted here but nice to be back. Getting up to speed on quests and other crap and now I am at the stage of Killing Moran but as I found out yesterday he isnt the easiest of mobs thanks to his habit of throwing people around. I know he can be done with a necro in the SE corner etc but my necro is on route to Xanxicar and not available. So thought I would ask if anyone else needs this and wants to grp up and kick his arse for credit and any loot he feels like dropping =)

Ill do it tonight if you want, can do it with bb+ml9 cabby pet.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Ill do it tonight if you want, can do it with bb+ml9 cabby pet.

Nice! I think my infil got a grp shortly after this thread was made but I got several other chars that could use him... just need to finish the other Qs which lead up to it.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
same got 2 chars rdy to do moran and alteast 1 that needs all quests. can only play 21:30-00:01 most days tho.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Pm me ingame if you need.

ill be on Xyan or Wyrda usually (bbs)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
did him a few days ago with 2necrons and a bb.
the second necro was no no use tho.

check wich spot he ports u then camp there. set a crystal titan as close to giants as possible (all giants run to it) then pull moran from that and focus him down. All ppl in grp need to stay at the place where he ports u from start.

On the downside only one of the ppl in grp got credit tho for some stupid reason dunno what i did wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom