Moran the Mighty's sense of humour

D

Draylor

Ok, so hunting in Dartmoor with a couple of guild groups we decide to finish off with a trip to see Moran the Mighty.

After quite a fight he falls and what do we get for it?

Granite Seer's Cap of the Spirit - CABALIST ONLY :(

Is there anyone that might be interested in some sort of trade for this?

Stats:

AF49, 91%qual, 25% bonus
Int: +18, Cold: 8%, Spirit Magic: +3 pts, Spirit: 8%

Nice item, but there are no cabalists above level 10 in our guild, so its not much use to us.

In the unlikely event of someone being interested let me know here or in game.

(Well it wasnt quite guild only - thanks to Rhuric for coming along - much appreciated)

O

old.FIN

Wee i got cabby lvl 25 =)

But also there is CAbby lvl 50 Asel, spanish guy
And also 1 in Avengers , Ask from Felan he knows, and also in The ministry is 1 lvl 49, and if they insist that 1 will have it, i will agreed, but i really dont need it yet =)

P

- Pathfinder -

I'm still convinced someone's toying with us; friar and cabalist stuff seem s to drop too often :p

K

Khalen

Try being a tank :p and be part of a group with 5 tanks.. Then when plate drops... :rolleyes:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Khalen
Try being a tank :p and be part of a group with 5 tanks.. Then when plate drops... :rolleyes:

Guild only hunts are a definite advantage here :p

O

old.FIN

W00t W00t

But if u r 2h Crusher and that 1 drops, Who u gonna call? Ghostbusters? no no , u Call me =)

W

-Wedge-

We got a Cabalist (yes, and proude of it !!! :p ) in our guild...

He's between 41 and 43 last time I saw him ;)

His name is Egon, dont know if we have something to trade though...

L

-Light-

Fin I got a 2hander crush hammer sitting in my inventory 15.8dps can't remember anything more about it

PM me in game

X

--xion--

yea 2 days ago i was in DM near moran, we were doing pretty well witha group just killing some mobs TRYING to get drops (some days u just have no luck) and i just say hey do you think we can kill moran to the group. Eventually we figure we need more ppl, so i walk over to the dragon persuade that group to help ..

we got together pulled moran and his adds started killing ads, many deaths u can imagine the scene but anyway we went all on moran and i was getting quite excited coz i thought he was gonna drop loads of cool stuff, then he died and we got a !! ....shield..

ok there were kinda like 3 groups and we got 1 drop a shield. i think that kinda sucks now he is pretty tough and he should have 2 or more rare items in his bag not just 1 peice. Any1 agree?

P

- Pathfinder -

Moran isn't one of tougher high end mobs :) Seems to drop every time though, as opposed to LB (Killing Afanc with a single group "woot" :D and not getting a drop :(). It's already quite easy to stock up on EPic items; if they all dropped several items everytime, it'd be a few weeks max before everyone was fully equipped and bored of chasing them :)

D

Draylor

Pathfinder: We're quite lucky Moran isnt that tough actually - we didnt exactly have well balanced groups when we tried him :)

Oh and as for trade - it'd be nice to get something better than a stonefoot press for it, but Im not hoping for much

K

Khalen

Try Moran with a couple of adds ;) He can get pretty nasty then. We pulled him once (with 2 other teams helping) and we got an aggro pull. Had about 6 adds or so :(

C

Cronn

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
I'm still convinced someone's toying with us; friar and cabalist stuff seem s to drop too often :p

If you get any more Friar drops feel free to send them this way.

/send Cronn Want a free piece of armour/staff/robe/magical whatsit?

:D

*EDIT*

Especially armour. I really need armour.

*EDIT*

O

old.LandShark

Fin, i got a 16.2dps crusher...... +parry +crush and some other stuff. Hammer of Crushing might, pm me if you're interested :)

D

Draylor

Na, we pulled some of the stonelords around Moran first to get them out of the way, so when we finally did pull Moran we had "only" 2 adds to deal with.

Given the level/class mix we had I doubt we could have handled much more, and as for 6 - well lets just say it would have been a fun way to die :)

S

Sabu_ro

I have talked with Asel today and he is interested in the staff, maybe he has some plate...

F

Flimgoblin

staff? thought it was a cap :)

Nice thing about being a mercenary .. plate drops and I ignore it ... :)

(course then some chain drops and the minstrels/clerics are all over it... bah, and it's bound to have some piety bonuses on it anyway)

L

-Light-

Gotta love those leather drops only us and friars need em and friars are far and few between for that matter so are infiltrators WOOHAA!

O

old.legaoniel

hunt

Damn, all I wanted was a wizzy granite hammer!!!!

(and the batteries to run it)

O

old.Elfslayer

I have a lvl 46 Cabi give me a shout with the price m8

Elfslay
lvl 46 cabalist

X

--xion--

lol udotn need one of those annoying friar staffs that u get from trees in lyoneese do ya :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom