Moor Boguey

D

dittytwo

last night near west downs on pryweden did anyone else see this strange beast was basically a gray walking (very very fast, faster than a minstrel with speed song two...) purple freindly bougey :D
anyone else see it or heard of it before???

F

Flimgoblin

They live in cornwall usually...

They're a warped twisted kind of troll, look pretty scary too.

Maybe something nasty is going on in Cornwall and a Boogey came to Camelot to petition King Constantine.
(all these adventurers in their swamp can't be too good for them).

That or someone charmed one and dragged it halfway across Albion.

S

Shamarinor

Yeah it will have been someones pet, REMEMBER people a pet is for life, not just for christmas. :D

I actually saw a lesser telamon running through the plains the other night, was a bit freaky :)

M

Myshra

that would be clivedunn, he did it to show the lower levels what will kill them the first time they walk into lyonesse ;)

O

old.The McScrooges

Ahh yes the telemon...

Butchered 2 guards all the while I was hoping he didn't go link dead.

I believe he then tried to port with it as I desperately tried to flee Castle Sauvage under lag screaming "Noooooooooooo".

D

dittytwo

did not see anyone with it though
was on ADSL so not much lag last night till it went bang and about a 1000 players got kicked off (snigger)

still this was at about 8:30 i think

S

SFXman

Funny when someone had some pet Telamon and then it was released leaving it wipe a few guards in Cotswold :)

O

old.Blake

I've seen something similar before. once walking to snowdonia saw somw kind of elf hunter (friendly) running along side of me.

Turns out to be someones pet that was chasing after his master on a horse. But it did cause panic for second
;)

O

old.Blake

I've seen something similar before. once walking to snowdonia saw somw kind of elf hunter (friendly) running along side of me.

Turns out to be someones pet that was chasing after his master on a horse (must of got it in the frontier somewhere). But it did cause panic for second
;)

O

old.mili

pets goin aggro after they are released was meant to be fixed so they just go bacvk to there spawn point, or is that trains of mobs?

F

Flimgoblin

They should just run back home...

but if someone were stupid enough to attack the deep purple nastiness... bye bye him/her and the group.

D

dittytwo

Originally posted by old.mili
pets goin aggro after they are released was meant to be fixed so they just go bacvk to there spawn point, or is that trains of mobs?

think that is a train of mobs as i have seen that but i don't think that it was in this patch as it was not working last night..

as they attacked anything that was near them after i manged to get away

T

Tasans

I saw the Telamon too at wd...and it was frightening ;)

D

deadparrot

if you release a pet around any guards they (the guards) attack it.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by deadparrot
if you release a pet around any guards they (the guards) attack it.
Thus some pets may cause a lot of havoc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom