-= Moomins Corner =-

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
Well since freddyshouse main forum has few new thread thoguh I'd add quality content, such as er stuff about games, and "neat" shit.

Anyway I'm a big morrowind fan, yeah teh games buggy as hell, but they have great editor and they patched the fucker pretty decently unlike........
** Note ** the first elder scrolls game is now FREE as part of 10th annivery bollocks gettit from ere

SWG (star wars galaxy), seems people are leaving in droves, looks like teh delopers are concentrating on teh new expansion pack instead of teh combat system (any views response post below biatches),

**UPDATE** over 120 pages of anti SWG banter and outcry have been removed by the admins :eek:

Myself couldn't give a rats ass about SWG but WoW (World of warcraft) has got my attention, blizzard games have always had commitment, and now the europeans have a chance to beta test
NOT much time left though!!!

Onto politics I think labour are shit after voting for them the previious general election, obviously they haven't completely fucked anything, but neither have they improved on anything, the worst for me is their future ideas/implemetations

Also for DDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 3 people hard[OCP] , not my favourate reviewers go beyond3d, have posted a quake 3 hardware evalutation testy thingy, so you can gauge how uselessmyour gear is and get some expensive new shit

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Right you, back in your cage :twak: who let you out?
Disturbing the peace I don't know, how you get away with it.

;)

oPless

Loyal Freddie
can I be the first to post that he doesn't give a damn ?

nope too late :/

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Well personally I feel his post was a cry for help and/or an attempt to get someone to give him a column :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
RandomBastard said:
Well personally I feel his post was a cry for help and/or an attempt to get someone to give him a column :p

*ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Clown

Part of the furniture
If you have nothing useful to say... Shut up the fuck in your head mother gay.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
somtimes I really like the forums.

Clown

Part of the furniture
makeme.jpg

TdC

*staplegun wij's scrote to a large seal-pointed gerbil by accident*

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I don't want to know what you guys would be doing to end up with that "accident" :)

TdC

I shall spare your unsullied mind then ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He was trying to staplegun wij's scrote to a large seal-painted gerbil.

Obvious really.

TdC

Wij said:
He was trying to staplegun wij's scrote to a large seal-painted gerbil.

Obvious really.

oh duh :)

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
Todays update, pretty muchfuck all has really happenened so here goes...

**GAMES**

Egosoft creators ofX2: tehthreathave released a NEW patchover ategosoft, seems you can capture tehUBERshipsor summat.

**Hardware**

THe reviews been out a while but for doom fannatics who are loaded you'll want to buy the best 3dcard for the X800 check the beyond3d review (the forums there arepretty good, with gamedevs usuallyadding comments).

**NEWS**

Over at the beeb news, about sex education lessons, no wonder there's gazzlion of chavs

BADGER BADGER BADGER no more!!!

wierd ass monkey walking upright

Surfs up dude

**CHAV OF THE DAY**

MAZLING - st helens scum, aka wigan wannibies

**RAMBLE**

Well I watched spiderman 2 and thought itwas pretty decent, hopefully doc oct ain't dead.The CG effects were okay better than the matrix burly boy fight. The plot was er predictable but overall I'd say and 8/10.

TdC

I saw two in malta. the lad had a burberry (sp?) print cap that he never, ever, ever took off, and she had a burberry print bikini. no visible kids though, so I guess they left em at their nan's oO

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I'm back from thailand!

If anyone wants the ebay link to buy a few thai wives or some ladyboys then clownehs your man.

cheerio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom