Moo Speccing !!

Blockus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone out there know the best way to spec the new class ?

Is a Minotaur the best toon for this ?

What is the best place to put the initial 30 points into ?

What is the best path to spec for kicking Hib/Mid butt ?

Not asking a lot am I LOL :)

Any pointers most welcome, I know some of you probably been researching the US servers etc

Thanks All :drink:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
weps are 100% str based i think, fist wraps ppl take to 50, but the preferred spec seems to be 30-40 staff then high aura for soloing for the pbt hot and fumble- rest is power and v low mag

mag is the more group orientated spec as interrupter/support

best bet is to get one of the new char builders with mauler on, and have a play on it, then read up some on vn boards and be less lazy!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
imo, the human race, (briton in alb) and sprc, imo, 50 wraps, 34 power strikes and 26 aura, can go more aura for better absorb (lvl25 and lvl 34 absorb is only 2% difference though)that way, you get low HoT, pbt, 50% fumble, 125DD attack, end tap, power tap, dmg add, not 100% sure, but i think both staff and wraps is only str based for mauler :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh sounds like this class is like savage/warden/vamp/friar all rolled into one class :(

Everz

FH is my second home
high aura for nice pbt/hot, 44 fw is enough afaik, works nicely.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
high aura for nice pbt/hot, 44 fw is enough afaik, works nicely.

well dmg is ok, but you miss the 125 DD on the lvl 50 style, and that is totally uber :p

you can go 50 FW 36 aura for 6 sec pbt, and 22 power strikes (+ mof then i guess) for 50% end tap

Blockus

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for the Info guys :)

One last question .. does anything auto Level or more caster based and nothing autos ?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for the Info guys :)

One last question .. does anything auto Level or more caster based and nothing autos ?

nothing auto train, since its not really a tank :p more of a hybrid doing alot of dmg thing^^

MrBic

Part of the furniture
id go minotaur 15 str 10 qui at start.. spec for solo id go 39 FW (2 weapons makes templating easier) 34 Power strike 7 magnetism and 40 aura..
will need 92 qui to hit 250 but mauler temps are pretty easy to make.

39 FW is enough 35 power strike givesend tap power tap fumble instant dmg debuff and so on.

40 aura gives second best pbt best abs buff second best evade buff 2nd best hot

7 aura is just leftovers kinda =D

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
39 FW is enough 35 power strike givesend tap power tap fumble instant dmg debuff and so on.
35 PS ??????
you played a mauler yet ?
think you going to get a shock if you think 35 35 will do better DPS than 50fw 19ps

my spec on merlin is

50fw
34 arua
19 ps
17 mag

RA's
TWF2
Purge 3
MoF3
ip 2
aug qui2
aug str2

i like the spec gives you the ability to stand there and go toe to toe with pretty much any tank and walkway and 60% health

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ffs , they get TWF ?

Mythic u r f*ckin tards. God i hope they dont make anymore classes after this one.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ffs , they get TWF ?

Mythic u r f*ckin tards. God i hope they dont make anymore classes after this one.

mmmm they have to have some grp utill m8 and giving them twf and and the right specing makes them a new interrupter alternative, just be thank full they dont get banelord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom