Montarloo Invader/Defender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Jox said:
Mont = the sweetest, nicest guy in Mid

Gratz baby!

dont care about if hes the sweetest of u gay mids, but he abused his bb at old mtk much times as i got him into an 1vs1.

bb cheater :)

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Grats monty!!!!!! Time to dye your armor now so I dont have to feel embarassed when running with u. "mids biggest frog".

Now its time to get your bd to 11 :clap:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
must ... KILL... sopan and marro!!! ehr :p gratz monty! <hugs and stabs the troll in the back>

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Monty's voice can make u cry "Amg Room GO amg ROom speaking like my grandma xDDDDDD ur voice is strange m8 xD anyway grtz now dont break ze mezz again :<

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:
Monty's voice can make u cry "Amg Room GO amg ROom speaking like my grandma xDDDDDD ur voice is strange m8 xD anyway grtz now dont break ze mezz again :<

oO!!

:clap: :clap: :wub: :wub:

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Mega Gwatzzzzz u twoll !!! xDD

Alwayz fun 2 hear u on vent..... super laughs worth remembering...sm's come with meeeeeeeee ... sm's come with meeeeeeeeeee ....LOOK..LOOK..AMAGAD THEY SO MANY!! rofl

Tsolias

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Respect monty. To take a Thane up there while all the people whined about them being crap and not grouping with you. Cant say anyone comes close to that!

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Tsolias said:
Mega Gwatzzzzz u twoll !!! xDD

Alwayz fun 2 hear u on vent..... super laughs worth remembering...sm's come with meeeeeeeee ... sm's come with meeeeeeeeeee ....LOOK..LOOK..AMAGAD THEY SO MANY!! rofl

Tsolias

you gotta record stuff like that :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom