Rugby Monster Munch

Favorite Monster Munch Flavour?

• Flaming hot, because I eat fire!

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Pickled onion, classic!

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Beef, you bloody weirdo!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Cheese and Bacon, doesnt exist, but it should!

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ah hah!

You couldnt resist looking in here to see what Rugby had to do with monster munch, could you?

Well the answer is.... nothing at all! :D I just did that to get you in here!! :kissit:

Ok, assuming you've not just said something nasty about lions and hit the "back" button, lets talk about monster munch!

Favorite flavour everyone? Do you get so you cant just eat one packet, you have to have atleast two because they're just soooo tasty? :D

Discuss!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
aw:( i like rugby
anyhoo! beef is currently my favourite, was always pickled onion but changed, i like them all though, except the VERY old spaghetti flavour when i was a kid, that was rank hence it has been vanquished from this world.
cheese and bacon sounds vile.

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahaha I tthought u had just mis-spelt Munster :p but nope. I think it has to be pickled onion all the way. Although I would definitely try cheese and bacon, sounds tasty!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Flaming Hot, of course. It's like eating the devil's children.

Pickled Onion flavour is gross, the smell is wrooooooong.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
gotta be the flamin hot, followed by the pickle onion. tbh love all monster munch.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl jokes on you baconlionosaurus... i didn't look at this thread because it said rugby then my mouse landed over the thread title and i saw a preview of it and was like w00t it is about monstarr munch!

anyways, i can't choose between ponion (excellant word there pikeh hehe) and beef because theyre both yummy so i'll go for cheese and bacon because thats one of my top ten sangers.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I picked the fire one :eek: Because it's true.. Though a cheese and bacon one may sell more.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
ALRIGHT THATS IT!

Who voted BEEF?! Come on! Own up!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
rofl jokes on you baconlionosaurus... i didn't look at this thread because it said rugby

I did exactly the same, but then i thought 'what's monster munch got to do with rugby....hmmmmm'

so my curiousity got the better of me, and i must say, pickled onion all the way :clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
I bet I am the only one old enough to remember the special edition salt and vinegar flavour back in the 80s :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Beef Monster Munch are awesome, they dont seem to eb selling them in single packets though :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
My mind must have phazed it out Mikah!

You and thad are obviously aliems from another planet(probably called zog), the "who likes beef flavour" test must obviously be a setup by the MiB's to find you lot out!

:D

Oh and marc, I suspect you're right, although probably throd, jup and deebs would remember if thier memories werent going - they were born when the dinosaurs were but a twinkle in something very strange's eye :)

If I remember my ancient history correctly it goes; big bang -> (dinosaurs and 80's roughly the same time) -> now

:D *ducks*

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I like the taste of meat.

Lik beef space raiders > all other crisps known to man!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
men_in_black.jpg

watch out Thad! they're coming for you! :D and uh, I hate to think what those silver things are for :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom