Monitor

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
anyone had any experience with the hyundai imagequest N220WD?
seems alright so far...22" widescreen with a 5ms GTG response time...under 200 pounds :) :clap:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not a bad monitor that :) been thinking of getting a new one recently.. still using a 19" widescreen tft.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I just got a Samsung Syncmaster 226BW. I absolutely love it so far :). Then again my previous monitor was a 8 year old 17" CRT in bad shape so I think i would have loved any monitor :)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Got a Syncmaster 226BW at home and at work. Love it, really nice display.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Got the same screen as you Perly, want to hook up and just sit around and hold hands while we talk about the screens leet looks? <3 xD

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Mili ftw! :( Have been online on msn a few times the last week, but not seen you on when I were.

Closed my accounts on US, seein' I haven't really played the chars for weeks, so if you want them, they are yours hehe.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Mili ftw! :( Have been online on msn a few times the last week, but not seen you on when I were.

Closed my accounts on US, seein' I haven't really played the chars for weeks, so if you want them, they are yours hehe.

Ahh, forgot about mili....

But i'm online nearly all the time in the weekend, so should be possible to catch me there.

And no ty, I dont want your acc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom