Moniters

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravingdog

I spend my time posting on here About the game,meet poeple How enjoy the game,when I write a post and the only Message Board its not called for Some Punks to Insult me

There rules of this forum do not post non game related topics,How does I am stupid or I am returded have to do with game,numberious of cautions have had people spam,my post just to lay down right discrimation on my part,watch They should be baned from the broad because fact everyone should have respect for someone on this broad

This means anyone cannot make fun of ppls.color of there skin,if there gay,or if they dont speak english,or if there cripple or returded in that matter,something must be done pls help me take care of this problem thx

R

ravingdog

Pls banned Apathy

Read my post,see the discrimation its not needed here

A

Apathy

Stop bringing race/sexuality/nationality into this, you returd. You're just a white straight returd with a stick up his ass over chanters.

Don't banned me from the broads please. I love the broads and the people of Norfolk, with their charming accents and delightful ways.

(Except the black gay Norfolk people who can't spell, of course.)

In the early 20th century, it was okay to be gay if you moved in the right circles and kept it a secret. Today in the early 21st century, it's okay to be a complete and utter fuckwit as long as you adhere to those same principles.

a.

R

ravingdog

Apathy why not

All u ever did is insult me,thats the whole reason u come on here.everytime i post u have spammed in some sort of sick way,even in this post u used discrimation,I prove my fact,have u guys have ever seen him post without using so sort of discrimations not only my post,this got to stop if not gonna be banned warn him,hes got to stop,if u dont like want i posted dont post,and dont say something down right hateful

A

Apathy

i such am VICTIM, is of you abuseings and i feeled total in SINGLED OU,T and PICKED ON, and DISCRIMINATES, and only for my troll natur are this happened on broad so BANNED the HATE CRIMS on me and all trollers like off me also to the broads give great banned for greater justise take of every moniter

all too giv the chantars of hiberia greater of spels for DAMAGE and DOING DAMAGE also to hibera need this for greatnes also much and banned all on broads for in case of make fun of homo or blacks or in case they sadam also to pls pls pls

a.

V

Validus

ok... some sad iliterate noob comes on the forums and asks the mods to ban a forum oldy....

sometimes i pity those people...

give it up mr. ravingdog, and find another forum to spam on, prefferably one in your language.

K

klavrynd

if you're serious, get help
if you're not, stop tyring, halo > ravingdog

N

-Nuked-

wow apathy, you had alot of practise at that you made the l33t korea forum language

V

VodkaFairy

For his own good, please o please ban that guy. :(

A

Archeon

If you want to ban people because they insult one another than you'l swiftly find that the Forum will have Zero users.

Wake up, Barrysworld forums are nothing BUT whining, moaning, flaming and insulting. I can count the number of threads that have been flame free on one hand :)

You want everyone to love and hug one another go somwhere else, leave us to our sensless flaming.

K

katt!

b.gif

W

<Wels>

Actually I think he has a point, look what you just all did, flamed him again, all he asked for was people to stop insulting him.

Oh and if its a joke it's not funny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom