Money transfer from Prydwen/Midgard to Excalibur/Albion

O

old.Torden

One of my friends just bought the game,and has started on Excalibur/Albion,and i would like to help him get going there,so if anyone is interested in trading some gold between these 2 realm/servers,write me a PM or a message here.I have been thinking around 400g..100 for each of his chars.. :D

W

-Wedge-

Well, I cant help you out with 400g (I just dont have that amount [:p])... But I could get exchange lets say 100-200g in total...

PM me on this board to setup the deal...
(I'll also ask some guildies that have middies on prydween)

O

old.Torden

sure thing m8.we can trade 200g if u like,and if u know someone else who might be interested let me know...
If u have the time we can trade the gold tonight,so he has something :)

O

old.Emma

OMG Wedge a alb over lvl 40 that doesn`t have over 1plat :p if you need to transfer money i have chars in both realms over 40 :p gimme a pm and i`ll help out no probs

O

old.Torden

Emma was that a message that u want to transfer gold,or what it for Wedge :)

S

starblade

Wedge a alb over lvl 40 that doesn`t have over 1plat

With all the keep repairs, I dont think its so strange. I only got back to 300 now after last week 'events'.

O

old.Torden

Got 400gold for my friend so far..so 200g more must be enough...Wedge still interested? :)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

ill swap over 100 gold with ya matey . funds for me are hard there "pryd/mid" cos i dont know my way around and dont know anybody else "most my guild play hib/pryd as alts" :)

ill try message u on mid when im there next . or u reply here n message me on alb . char names below .

W

-Wedge-

Well, any cash is nice... Didnt see your PM yesterday :(
(been playing an alt a bit on Prydween :p )

If your friend has enough money, if its possible I'd still like to transfer 100g... (As said a bit short on cash :( )

And for me it aint even the relic door repairs, I tradeskill, which generally ruins my income ;) (and I dont play my 40+ a lot anymore, bored... Play my runie on prydween and my wizzie on excal... Think my wizzie is stronger then my runie though...

Although the bolts from the runie are nasty :cool:

O

old.Torden

So ill swap 100g with Yoda and 100g with Wedge

Ill be on midgard tonight...Look for Aslar/Aslan/Jamos/Torden

Or write me a note here :D

W

-Wedge-

I'll probably be on as Galong, a nice little Runie, he's around Fort Atla...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom