Money Making Opportunity

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I was after two Demon Blood Rings for my merc template, so purchased the only two that are priced on the entire market (17plat and 20plat). There are 3 or 4 unpriced also.

If you're the farming type - switch to farming these! Uber high utility rings that many use in templates.

Why am I saying this?

Because I'm going to need some more in the near future and I want you to flood the market :p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i'll give you two if you get me a caster Astral Set or the Scout astral set with bow :)

grtz :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, nah this isn't a "I need to buy" thread, it's just a friendly note to say there is a massive gap in the market that could be filled!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Used to be able to necro it iirc but i think they changed it?.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Used to be able to necro it iirc but i think they changed it?.

can still be done with necro an bb :) pretty easy ,drop rate is just bad. think i farmt it 10 times now with out drop :(

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Getting there is an arse... grps of red prpl mobs in cramped spaces pretty close together with a near instant repop time.. very annoying

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
Getting there is an arse... grps of red prpl mobs in cramped spaces pretty close together with a near instant repop time.. very annoying

yeah, the repop time is the most annoying part, you have just cleared a group of mobs, and prepare to move past them, and some spawn again :(

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
ive heard if you farm the dragon with 1fg, you can get respec stones which you can sell...?

Did you know that fellow e&e?

/POKES IN THE EYES WITH A SPOON

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I tried farming it a couple of times, using suicide tactic to get there is far quicker - summon pet, run as far as you reasonably can while AOE debuff pulling any mobs in the way, run bot behind ungrouped, die in a safe spot and rezz up then repeat, it still takes over 20 mins to get there from bind point tho.

The actual mob himself is easy but he always seems to BAF, about 5 red mobs which makes it hard, I never managed to keep necro alive without overhealing and getting agro on bot, it was close though but I don't have the patience to try regularly.

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
nice easy way
paladin icer and cleric
mob can't be hurt by melee unless its been changed so gaurd icer prot cleric and heal chant for agro pvae very easy. first time we did it had 2 palas and a cleric so had fun between pops with sun belt fights :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Amaru-Synergy said:
ive heard if you farm the dragon with 1fg, you can get respec stones which you can sell...?

lol ?

what does that have to do with this ?:drink:

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
it's still very easy with necro + bb with a couple of tricks, just his incredibly shitty drop chance + slow respawn make it a pita to farm :<

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
xanir said:
it's still very easy with necro + bb with a couple of tricks, just his incredibly shitty drop chance + slow respawn make it a pita to farm :<

would gladly park my necro+bb there if i knew where it is and how to get there properly

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Hehe, nah this isn't a "I need to buy" thread, it's just a friendly note to say there is a massive gap in the market that could be filled!

hey, nps, i can wait till the "near future".... got a small pile of em stacked up in my vault.
Let's hope the future is verry near :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
hey, nps, i can wait till the "near future".... got a small pile of em stacked up in my vault.
Let's hope the future is verry near :)

well as said above i think you can quite easily get 20p per ring..

think thats pretty decent for that ring

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
urm pardon me for beeing a lil thick but were is this mob that drops the ring ?? hurd of it wanted to give it a try but dont no were abouts it is

pray tel plz and ill give it a shot

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

Huh?

I'm not trying to make money, I'm well aware of how to do that. I'm just saying, people need these rings and there are hardly any on the market.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Huh?

I'm not trying to make money, I'm well aware of how to do that. I'm just saying, people need these rings and there are hardly any on the market.

get with the program.... its a subtle hint to do a DRAGON RAID.......

arrrrrrrgh !

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
well as said above i think you can quite easily get 20p per ring..

think thats pretty decent for that ring

i know mate, but i look at it this way...

asking a person to pay 20 plat for one ring is like asking that person to play for a couple of weeks doing nothing else but farm and gather gold, items.. etc..

Swapping for items seems more reasonable sometimes since some ppl get drops from a single raid or run.. which only took them about 4 hrs tops to get, that and a decent bit of luck ofc.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
get with the program.... its a subtle hint to do a DRAGON RAID.......

arrrrrrrgh !

p3n15 m00!

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
p3n15 m00!

you just cant get the GMS these days.... I better start looking at the ebay list for NEW GM's, see if I can get one that is sober 90% of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom