What happens if u try pass the cap ???

T

Talifer

Originally posted by [TP]Darksbane
How much money can 1 charachter hold?

£300

Originally posted by [TP]Darksbane
What happens if u try pass the cap ???

You get teleported to a secure room without exists where CSR poke you with pointy sticks until you admit to being a h4x0r

:)

There's another thread about it somewhere, with this patch it's something like 199p

Talifer

G

Giga

ít have to be more, how whot you else buy a house for 120p and the place for 120p?

or whot ever that place cost at start

R

rure_

I've seen the consignment (spelling) merchant holding up to 220p. And there is a bug with consignment merchant which can give you 65k mithril :p

D

Draylor

Was 150p before patchday

Mythic raised cap to 200p in 1.63 to allow 1 char to hold enough gold to buy land (95plat max) + a mansion (100plat)

GOA may have raised this a little further - I think HB had enough gold on 1 char to buy plot (118 or 119 plat) + mansion (another 100plat) without refilling.

By now land prices should have dropped to 100plat or so - so cap is easily high enough to buy land + mansion without a problem. cant imagine a cap of 200 plat causing many people a problem for any other reason ;)

G

greenfingers

I bet MesS is gonna post in here soonish :)

M

MesS°

Ok... I had 120P on my char,and for that i bought our plot... Had parked the rest on 2 other chars since before housing it was only possible to have 150 P...

I got the moneh without logging off thats why it looked like i had 220P on meh... :D

T

[TP]Darksbane

Thank you
Wont take no chances, be safer to just do what Mess did.

F

fanatical-ace

The M is there for testing purposes i believe (i.e. it's sometimes possible to have a mithrill coin or more on Mythics test servers).

R

rure_

I read in a Grab Bag that if someone happen to get 1 mithril the server will send a warning to mythic and they will check the logs to correct the bug that caused this unlikely event.

F

Flimgoblin

M is there to make you go "oooh wish I had one of them" :)

D

Denisée

214p something, 200p from trading.

And the M is only there because of the beta, and lazy gfx people

J

jeweltje

Originally posted by rure_
I've seen the consignment (spelling) merchant holding up to 220p. And there is a bug with consignment merchant which can give you 65k mithril :p

oi, 65,000,000 plat sounds nice:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom