Monday 14th Of Febuary ML3 Raid

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Continuing on from ml2 on friday ml3 will require you to have the pre recs done for this raid egg sword necky etc. The usual you know what i mean. Moughurt will also be counted as a PRe rec for this raid if someone can get eel stomachs so we can kill the shark quickly all the better.

Raid should run for no more than 4 hours starting at 7.00gmt BG will open on cavewark. Leaving stygia at 7.30. No sign up limitations for this raid all welcome bring breathing pots most of ml3 is underwater.

I claim medusa trophy as per usual loot split will be /random 1000 any scrolls that drop will be randomly to the group who killed them. Sorry no complaining about groups getting more scrolls you will just have to work harder.

Any ml respecs will be held till ml5. Any questions PM me or state in this thread ill read it over the weekend. Friday after this will be ml4 hopefully can get 4.2 sorted.

Dacrath

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe we can do ml3 presteps after the ml2 raid? Or at least moughart :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
signingup... would appreiate some1 setting up pre req raid as I need to do them :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i may run pre rec raids over saturday and sunday depending on how many people are interested. Btw ml5 will be a week late give people chance to do the pre recs for that one :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this is to Bump and ensure that everyone is aware that Star of Destinys are going to be held by me for all future raids if you choose not to turn up to those future raids your choice. But ML5 after i will random the stars of destinys from ml3 and ml4.

This is for anything to make sure people come to those raids they are most needed on ie ML4 and Ml3 Ml5 is just fun :)

Also after ml5 will be a week where i dont run a raid but will instead give people time to catch up mlexp as you need ml5 to get into ml7.

There will be a similar break after ml8 and ml9.

Important PRE RECS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOU JOIN THE BG. Too many raids ive run have had folks turn up missing pre recs i ask you to do them to keep the raids below 5 hours run time. SAme again ill claim Medusa Trophy :)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
ya need ml3 to get into ml7

but still appreciated because grp steps are arse to get :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
anyone who needs pre req for this raid can u please PM me ingame... Fremen or Fremakin so we can try sort something out.. having difficulty getting grp to do them :/

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Heresy Farmed 4 Stomach's as well so that step shouldnt be hard :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
dont be too worried if you still havnt got the pre steps done their might be time on the raid for 1 or 2 groups to do the steps however im not hanging around for long farming swords eggs neckys for everyone.

Get the triton shammy necky at least we kill moughart on the raid and you still got time today to try and get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom