Moment of Zen vs Tuscar's Sword

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been testing these this morning and it seems (to me atleast) Moment of Zen abs debuff procs alot more than Tuscar's does.. wtb fix for this :( hate using MoZ I feel like a dirty jedi.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Isn't there some to hit chance on the labby weaps compared to other weapons?

Or was it just something people made up ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Isn't there some to hit chance on the labby weaps compared to other weapons?

Or was it just something people made up ?

Was using MoZ earlier and didnt notice a difference tbh, so I think its total bullshittery supported by crap RNG logs most likely, with the worse RNG any weapon can have a shit hit rating.

Weapons i've been swapping between

SoK
MoZ
Gjalp Claw
Technomancers
Tuscar (tho i think i'll just sell this now, it seems utter shit, barely ever procs the ABS debuff and its 4.0 speed, MoZ procs the ABS debuff enough for my liking and its 4.2 speed)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Artifacts and the like had an improved chance to hit over "normal weapons".
I'm not sure if they still do , Laby weapons were considered 'normal"iirc.
But it should be visible on unstyled attacks, as most styled attacks have enough of a bonus to hit that they almost never fail to hit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Starting to wonder if they've normalised all weapons tbh, MoZ fails about as much as Spear of Kings does when it comes to hitting people, I literally cannot see the difference.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Artis/slayer/champ and ml10 weapons all have +5% chance to hit, been using the Pictish 2h hammer on skald and at times it is very noticable so i generally want for a 25% celerity proc then swap to kinetic/leggy to taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom