Molvik

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
it's nice to see 3 sb gotta defend some skald when im doing 1v1 fight and keep adding the fight

Keep up the good works mids !!!!!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
The skald is called shiney and strikes me as being totally fucking clueless. He was running with Arkara ( lock ) as his babysitter. :wanker:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe and Mid is the only realm that add, i dont think so :touch:

M

Melikor

elbeek said:
The skald is called shiney and strikes me as being totally fucking clueless. He was running with Arkara ( lock ) as his babysitter. :wanker:

I sense a lot of anger here. Perhaps you should try soloing a vamp while unbuffed @ lvl 36, and see how far it gets you.

However if hibs would kindly roll something else than vamps in Molvik, I'm perfectly happy to solo with you.

M

Melikor

jorky said:
it's nice to see 3 sb gotta defend some skald when im doing 1v1 fight and keep adding the fight

Keep up the good works mids !!!!!

Hi Jorky,

I set up the treb since Molvik was empty, decided to pummel ht for a while.

Before my unseen friends gathered around me, we did have some solo's.. You kicked my a$$ plenty, though I got you once while you had guard agro :)

R

Raak

Shiney man you still did pretty good against me and you hit damn hard. I cant count how many times I've been mez'd by you as well :cheers:

M

Melikor

Hopefully will hit 39 within the week, and be a more challenging opponent :) Free lvl inc in 1d, and 0.1 tnl.

Should head there now, there's a cabby and sorc running about buffed to the gills, kept killing my sm, but I don't want any more xp on shiney till he gets the free lvl.

R

Raak

Nice, will probably hit Molvik later today. Although SWG just came in today so I'll prob be on that most of the day :)

Hmm, where'd my sig go

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Melikor said:
I sense a lot of anger here. Perhaps you should try soloing a vamp while unbuffed @ lvl 36, and see how far it gets you.

However if hibs would kindly roll something else than vamps in Molvik, I'm perfectly happy to solo with you.

if mids would roll something other than a lock or BD i'd be far happier than just hib vamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom