Molvik

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I think we're gonna have to form some sort of queue system if Albion are going to have this many people in there regularly now :fluffle:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
I think we're gonna have to form some sort of queue system if Midgard are going to have this many people in there regularly now :fluffle:

(Thidranki)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
RS|Phil said:

I'd like to say that I not only replied in the wrong thread, but in the wrong forum

Had the wrong IE open. :eek:

I think we're gonna have to form some sort of queue system if Midgard are going to have this many people in there regularly now

(Thidranki)

Ah but you're all RR2 :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Serves u right for rolling a one button class :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
You a scout? If so I have zero respect for you :p

I know BD is a bit op but then so are a lot of classes, few of them Mid :)

Besides, I did fairly well in Molvik with arguably the weakest hybrid class in the game. :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Oh yeh btw :D

Leeharvey and two other scouts. Bet you were a bit peeved when a naked BD with no pets or weapon steamrolled you :D That actually made me cry with laughing :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
:D The naked BD strikes again. Stepha and Xew you may now blush. :p

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Oh yeh btw :D

Leeharvey and two other scouts. Bet you were a bit peeved when a naked BD with no pets or weapon steamrolled you :D That actually made me cry with laughing :)

:BULLSHIT:

Marc

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
You a scout? If so I have zero respect for you :p

I know BD is a bit op but then so are a lot of classes, few of them Mid :)

Besides, I did fairly well in Molvik with arguably the weakest hybrid class in the game. :p

i play cabby and sorc, both chars that i have had for best part of 2 years that have been level 37 for that time. I dont see what fun there is playing a scout.

And polly, his BD is Unholyphil

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
respect to phil!
and ye tbh let the mids get some ground outside mtk, kinda more fun to fight in open ground not in towers all the time.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Fairly obvious naming but there you go. Yeh I'm Unholyphil. :) The naked Valk BD. Seemed like more fun to play like that tbh as it gave us all a good laugh. playing properly was impossible since no one could normally get more than 5 metres from mtk without getting 50 arrows in the face.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Fairly obvious naming but there you go. Yeh I'm Unholyphil. :) The naked Valk BD. Seemed like more fun to play like that tbh as it gave us all a good laugh. playing properly was impossible since no one could normally get more than 5 metres from mtk without getting 50 arrows in the face.

Very true - the amount of scouts outside MPK is ridiculas - Get shot from the west then by the east - you try turn around to run back to MPK and an Inf pops up infront of you - Still trying to run to MPK and finally another scout from the North managed to get you in the back. Nice Tactics there but unfair.
Molvik will get very boring for you albs soon as most the Mids are getting really sick of the 4 on 1 zerging. And yes this is a whine - but I dont give a shit.

Good Luck to You Mids in Molvik.

(currently playing Keekus-SB and Boneym-BD)

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
OMG - I had lots of fun today - Hibs and Albs everywhere - Plenty of targets to choose from - and not 1 alb was camping MPK - we could acturally go further than MT. :wub:

(Currently playing Keekus-DB and Boneym-BD)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Regnorm said:
Oh someone got pwnd i see :p

As for myself today, the suicidal SB, Erdnaa i had a good laugh :)

I think that was just a reactionary comment from people getting slapped silly by naked valks. :D

Was good last night. Loads of people all over, and not that many archers around :)

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
yoo

today be my last day in Molvik
already capped ages ago , but now gonna go grab my levels and go Lervik
To all albs : had some good fight , and some bad , if you still wanna see mids/hibs there camp MTK less , and TRY not to zerg 1 guys, just a friendly tip , not a whine , in 95% of my attacks in the middle of you , i win , so i am happy

To the Hibs : Thank you for the honor and respect most of you show
my hat of to you /respect

see you all in lervik soon :)

BIGAUNT

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Well my BD Boneym is all grown up - Dinged level 40 in Molvik today - tryed to stay there aslong as I could - but that crappy lag made spawn in SI after I LD'd - I think the albs that camped over my dead body knew I was lvl 40 and kept trying to kill the shammy that was rezzing me - Lots of /hugs to Vorminfil, Doyal, Vgir and Nietzche, they were the last enemy's to /wave and /hug me while I was dead.

Well I still have a little Kobbie SB named Keekus in there that I might come and have a laugh with - So cya soon

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom