Molvik

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Was some great fights in Molvik for most of the day. It was a pity alot more albs logged on later than hibs or mids but for awhile it was even for all.

The CK fight was long and hard hehe with all those WL's and BD's didnt think we were going to take it but we fought on even with hibs trying to bum us every once in awhile :D

Also, /rant was really shocked by BD's there today. I didnt believe that people who played BD"s just stood there / backing away and spammed insta life tap but today I encountered so many of these. Dont know why you lads do that, if a 2h tank is bashing on you at that level your not able to heal your self enough! /rant

Btw im not moaning about the class, just the fact the ppl playing them had no interest using their character except for like 2 buttons.

/Barbarius

Arisen

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed - it was fun for the time I was there, and finally working through to take the CK with Mids defending, and Hibs constantly attacking behind was nice!

Although within minutes of the CK being taken, both the Mid & Hib presence reduced drastically, with about 20 minutes before none (barring the odd solo/duo) were left at all.

Did manage to get a few solo fights later on however, and nice to see that the CK had holes in the wall - the more fighting the better! :clap:

Murcalumis Rebma, healer Cabby!

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Its called PL Vindicator - lots of ppl that have no idea how to play their toon cos all it has done is stand there and get XP. Quite a few in Leirvik aswell.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
was a lot of fun yesterday, from CK to the hibs that took our fallen tower, we werent gonna try and take CK at first, but i'm glad we gave it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom