Molvik today :)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Want to thank all off the mids and hibs that were out there today :), had a lot off fun :) thank you /bow Yill <ze weak Scout :(>

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Yill. Ze weak scout ;) could you not attack me when i don't attack you though? it would be great.
Good time in Molvik atm though nice 3 way fights.

Kiuss please go away... everytime i attack you you have someone else nearby ready to add :( and don't dismiss me boy! :touch: gets a bit boring whenever i duel you someone adds tis all.

Luvs ya all Catique.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Catique, you sneaky Luri you ;) Dalon the theurgist here, you're a good stealther. Don't kill me when just returning from LD with your partner though :(

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
He had to pay for that shortly after :fluffle:
And thought you were a NS - good job hiding that - autotraining bow?

yeh, fun as fuck this, bd camping apk with a hunter unstealthing for him. you fight back as a scout and he runs away.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
Hello Yill. Ze weak scout ;) could you not attack me when i don't attack you though? it would be great.
never attacked you if my group mates weren't attacking you already, but I'll keep it in mind. Had fun playing against you :p, you were quite good tbh :) :clap:

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for compliments guys. :)

Sorry Dalon just been chained killed by a bd and was a bit annoyed and a solo cloth caster :eek7: won't do it again though. :)

Yes Illu i'm auto-training bow, planning on being a melee ranger if you hadnt guessed already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom