Molvik - The place to be

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, first of all : I'm new to Freddyshouse, and this will be my first post :clap: I just wanted to thank everyone who came to Molvik today, and made it an active and lively place! Especially in the end, late at night, where a group of hibs went for CK. I was there with my cabalist ( Filder, lvl 39 matter specced ) and a minstrel friend ( Onsoku, lvl 35 ) We had good fun fighting you guys, and while we won in the beginning, you wiped us in the end, even when we got reinforcements from a heretic ( Deeana, lvl 39 ) The RP's were great, and I sincerely hope we can do this again soon :cheers: Thanks all!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Molvik is realy fun, have gained about 5k rps there so far with my warden :)

and im onlyl 36, so i got manny levels left to rvr on :)

/Helerion Teh Warden

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
It really was a lot of fun. :) Oh and hi Helerion ;) Still wearing white and purple? :)

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, was lots of fun yesterday :) I hope mids and albs will come out to play tonight aswell ;)

Twatnerfer

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
Hello, first of all : I'm new to Freddyshouse, and this will be my first post :clap: I just wanted to thank everyone who came to Molvik today, and made it an active and lively place! Especially in the end, late at night, where a group of hibs went for CK. I was there with my cabalist ( Filder, lvl 39 matter specced ) and a minstrel friend ( Onsoku, lvl 35 ) We had good fun fighting you guys, and while we won in the beginning, you wiped us in the end, even when we got reinforcements from a heretic ( Deeana, lvl 39 ) The RP's were great, and I sincerely hope we can do this again soon :cheers: Thanks all!

I was the vampiir you kept mezzing and rooting and stunning and killing, and although we were getting creamed at one point we had a great laugh too. I was thinking of posting a similar message to yours but you beat me to it.

After you guys left there were 5 of us on the keep lord and we got him to 54%, but unfortunately the keep is still in mid hands.

What I'd also like to say is that it is genuinely nice that we can battle each other and actually be grown up enough to thank each other for the sport - good one m8.

Unfortunately, the bainshee we were with has now dinged 40 so she will not be able to resume hostilities in Molvik. See you sometime in Leirvik.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Aw, it's still a long way for my minstrel to get to leirvik, he's only level 35. Shame you didn't get the lord down, after all the trouble we caused I thought it'd be only fair if you'd get him. I think Filder levelled up as well, so I guess your bainshee and him will run into eachother a bunch of times. I really liked how you guys tried different strategies each time and how we had to adapt to attack, I loved that one time where you had placed yourself around the hole in the wall.

That night definitely was the best night in Molvik I had, I think I learned more about how to play my class than I had before. :)

:cheers:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
I must have missed that somehow..

Been in molvik quite some time now with Filder. Good to see you post here Helerion ;) Glad to see you getting some RP also hehe. We didnt do that bad either. Filder is lv40 now so yeah.. Ill be around for another level. Id also like a rematch with a vamp that beat me when I was lv35 :p

Ill be in Molvik for another day or two, If you want to duel me, do a /beckon on me (Quikxo)

Hope we can all keep this up and see you all in the future :D

Oh and btw.. could that warlock group please stop visiting Molvik until release of the new patch, ty :p

Quikxo lv39 Friar
Masterwizzahh lv35 Fire Wiz

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Illu, you just logged, Filder went and got Serenity 2 and we were idling in APK when we noticed Hibernia took their tower. Then we went to investigate. :)

Tjodolv^^

Fledgling Freddie
I feel so lonely in Molvik tonight :(. Now all come and log in there Molvik chars! :D :clap:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Think ill roam around try to kill stuff today (hey i can actually kill stuff, it just takes........a while ^^)
(38 now, maybe i can kill that icke reaver i dueled a few days ago, he had about 5% hp left and i was lvl 35 at that point ^^)

And no, im not wearing White and purple, its not Black and teal methinks (im tierd, whatevah :D)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, sorry for not being there this weekend, but I'm on a programming contest this weekend. :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
And now me and 6 other buddys took the CK (after 3 hours and 36 minutes trying ^^)

lol :eek7:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
well I learned a lot - I was the Bard Cueuadh who was running around trying to mezz and hide. You guys had a great strategy and we were laughing almost in tears at the number of times you managed to ge tthe better of us.

It is why Molvik is always worth playing in. It is a pity we don't get more of this sort of action because it is the best battlegraound.

The lord was imp[ossible even with another BB healer we kept getting shot therough the walls.

Anyway ty for a great night and a nice lesson. :worthy:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I was in Leirvik today, and it looks like most of you made it to lvl 40+, saw a lot of familiar names. Got some good RP's today, went from RR 1.9 to 2.2 :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Im still 38, today there was so booring, it ended up with me getting a treb sieging on MTK :wub: (Hib got ck and all towers)

and i actually hitted the Nordic Hunter for 1 damage :twak:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Shame Leirvik isn't nearly as cool as Molvik, too much water if you ask me..

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
Action has moved to Leirvik, get your levels going ;)

Quikxo lv42 Friar
action in liervick? was there with my 41 sb lastnight (grumpypants), and was just maybe 1 or 2 hibs me on my own as a mid, and 4 albs running together in a group.......... stayed that way till late why run in group like that when no action at all :/ seems pointless ended up just logging as no point fighting as you just get steamrolled

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
You came in a little too late m8
Ask your mid friends, there was a fg albs, mids and hibs almost all day.
We were about to log, 5 of us stayed. 1 fixed keep the rest fought off random stealthers and 2 vamps. We even let them have their 1 on 1 's, if they'd go for fair targets..

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
You came in a little too late m8
Ask your mid friends, there was a fg albs, mids and hibs almost all day.
We were about to log, 5 of us stayed. 1 fixed keep the rest fought off random stealthers and 2 vamps. We even let them have their 1 on 1 's, if they'd go for fair targets..

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

jumped the both the reavers at diff times when they was away from rest of u ..........insta adds n ganked

jumped both the scouts at diff times when they was solo .....insta adds and ganked ( 1 of them even doin /y for help :puke: ) or they jus turn around n run away.

jumped the friar a couple of times ...insta adds and ganked

so dont talk out of ure arse i never got a fair fight all day

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Actually weekends on Hib are busy with ML levels and I did not get a chance to come along much. I was there with my weirdo buffbot druid earlier in the day healing and buffing. Apart from that I was stuck trying to Master level stuff. Will be busy trying to get ml experience in time for our ML9 raid over the coming weeks so it is going to be quiet from my perspective.

Leirvik was good but the BG itself sucks the map is crap and lazy.

The best map is Molvik by far and away.

As for the geezer here whining about adds. What class where you playing? If it was a shadow blade do you seriously think a shadow blade on a reaver is a fair fight?

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Actually weekends on Hib are busy with ML levels and I did not get a chance to come along much. I was there with my weirdo buffbot druid earlier in the day healing and buffing. Apart from that I was stuck trying to Master level stuff. Will be busy trying to get ml experience in time for our ML9 raid over the coming weeks so it is going to be quiet from my perspective.

Leirvik was good but the BG itself sucks the map is crap and lazy.

The best map is Molvik by far and away.

As for the geezer here whining about adds. What class where you playing? If it was a shadow blade do you seriously think a shadow blade on a reaver is a fair fight?

i was playing ns and no stealther v reaver is not a fair fight .......
reaver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stealther

especially when reaver has buffs and i dont

edit: also fought the inf a couple of times but with same end result ...as many albs as poss tryin to hit me before i die ^^

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahaa

did you really think we'd do 1 on 1 's against a stealther? NO off course not.
You CANT duel stealthers. As for you taking our stealther.. pretty good tough guy.. he was fixing the walls...

flames aside.. I did win the 1 on 1 with no adds m8. Only stealther that beat me was grumpy.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I don't solo much as a stealther in fact I ran out for half an hour last night to see what it would be like - I suspect it could be really frustrating a) without buffs when nearly everyone has them and b) when you cannot isolate targets to hit.

My main is a NS as you probably know.

The problem is to find the right targets and like you I probably hate scouts more than any other class because they are usually chicken. With the exception of one I played against once who beat me at every duel - he was toaed etc well before I was but not just that - he was bloody good. I can't remember his name now and he seems to have dissappeared. One time I checked his stats in the main RvR - over 50 deathblows in an afternoon!

:eek6:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
hahahahahaa

You CANT duel stealthers. As for you taking our stealther.. pretty good tough guy.. he was fixing the walls...

flames aside.. I did win the 1 on 1 with no adds m8. Only stealther that beat me was grumpy.

win or lose it matters not to me tbh ......

jus dont say u "let" ppl have 1 on 1s when u didnt ..had 2 1 on 1s all day ,1 against the reaver in black after he chased grumpy halfway across the bg ,and another against grumpy after every1 had left, so not sure what fight u talkin about or does 1 on 1 in alb allow healing and casters nuking etc ?

Twatnerfer

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
That night definitely was the best night in Molvik I had, I think I learned more about how to play my class than I had before. :)

:cheers:

Same here. Our bard learned new stuff about his group heals and mezz-busting abilities; I realised how hard it can be to tank a vamp when down on power and not hitting hard enough to suck power from the blows; and our bainshee had to learn how to keep her distance in order to be effective with her screams.

The one tip I would give your mincer is to get his stealth up. I could see you when you were stealthed, which is why I was able to surprise you a couple of times.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
hahahahahaa

i remeber now ...u used st( no whine, its an ra he should use it) and got scout adds from ck but yeah u won ^^

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Twatnerfer said:
The one tip I would give your mincer is to get his stealth up. I could see you when you were stealthed, which is why I was able to surprise you a couple of times.

Hehe, I'm not too fussed about stealth, it's there to break targets from a distance and occasionally to surprise an AoE mezz. The only reason I used it was because I was feeling bold. ;)

If you have demezz and you're up against a mezzer, you should stay slightly in the back and start demezzing people after they're mezzed. Once you did that, they get their mezz immunity up and you can attack, if you then get mezzed it's not so much of a problem as you got your people moving around unmezzed.

Ofcourse, soon I'll have Purge and stuff ;) (Hopefully! :p)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
It got me thinking though, about how powerful nearsight really is. When we were in Molvik, that bainshee had an awfully long range and could interrupt my spells very fast, but when I quickcast-nearsighted, it stopped since I was out of range from that point. But that might be battleground-talk, as in the frontiers it's more about getting that mezz in rather than taking your time to nearsight every one of your enemies. Might be useful in a defensive situation, but for, let's say roaming, it takes too long to cast in on everyone, which would make an aoe-debuff better I suppose. Any comments?

P.S = Please stop trebbing me in Leirvik :wanker: :touch: :p

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Would be nice with some more mid so i can play my healer, and mezz some of you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom