Molvik Madness

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye was fun for abit earlier until all you mids showed up and just zerged us over and over camping towers etc even with more of you's. Im sure you were all upset we didnt come out to get farmed more but not wot we all enjoyed. Some night fights thou so respect.

Oh also /wave torminus, wasnt gonna attack you at all but you nuked me that first time. Ex-guildie an all its fun to play against you heh :D. Nerf your pet intercept :mad:

Also to all vamps in molv, play some other classes in hib please. Its boring fighting vamps 24/7. I've like 300 hib kills and I'd say 290 are vamps :/.

/Barbarius Armsman

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun being solo vamp and mids constantly zerging everything...ow and some kibi savage spd warping like the duracell bunny..wish I cba RN'in u. mebbe I will next time ;)

/Dracus

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
lag my ass knowing those kobbies.... :m00:

window dragging more like to get away.. scumbags :eek7:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
lag my ass knowing those kobbies.... :m00:

window dragging more like to get away.. scumbags :eek7:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
RS|Phil said:
You outnumbered us.

I dont know how maths work for you but 10>5 where Im from and obviously its 1=1 for everybody else and 2=1 for you. Mids had at least twice as many as us, even a Hib Dracus, cooberates the same story. Oh wait im sure you will claim we were crossrealming therefore out numbered you :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom