Molvik Lord

Jucklo

Fledgling Freddie
Im sitting inside Molvik keep, hibs have beaten down wall and door and they are swarming everywhere in here. However, there is no lord here...was hoping I could be isnide as you took the keep from the albs so I could leech some exp from it....what have you done to the lord you crazy hibs!? :mad:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Find a mod in game on /who 100 or send a message to rightnow and they will take care of the problem.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
anychance of a some1 loging on and sorting this lord out plz :(

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I admit it .... I have the Lord.
Hes just sooooo damn handsome you see?
So I kidnaped him and I hid him under my stairs. He's now bound up and wearing a little leather jump suit I made for him with holes cut is "special" places.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
So I kidnaped him and I hid him under my stairs. He's now bound up and wearing a little leather jump suit I made for him with holes cut is "special" places.

not even funny :(

when u work ure ass of for some thing and then its not possible cos of some stupid bug working in albs favour AGAIN it starts to get boring :(

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:

Damn right that aint funny ..... but there is a valuable life lesson to be learned here.
NEVER, EVER LEAVE YOURSELF LOGGED INTO FREDDIESHOUSE AND LEAVE THE ROOM WHEN YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW IS VISITING.

:(

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Damn right that aint funny ..... but there is a valuable life lesson to be learned here.
NEVER, EVER LEAVE YOURSELF LOGGED INTO FREDDIESHOUSE AND LEAVE THE ROOM WHEN YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW IS VISITING.

:(

In my house it's called AFK sickness ... one of my brothers writes some pretty funky stuff if i'm logged in game... thing is after 3 years you think he would know how to speak in /gu rather than just hitting enter and talking about donkeys and other suck weird situations that his festering mind comes up with.

but tell your brother in law that he made me chuckel at least =)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
not even funny :(

when u work ure ass of for some thing and then its not possible cos of some stupid bug working in albs favour AGAIN it starts to get boring :(

oh well it happens :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom