Molvik albs

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
grow some balls would you please

/who molvik.. 6 mids...

you got the CK, all three towers.. and you are hiding in the MT, waiting for us to get close , then rushing out and zerging us, but always close enough to run back inside if one of you gets a little bit bloodied. Last time i looked there is, er, 12 of you , maybe even more.
Had enuff tbh. its not tactics, its lame. We have to come to you if we want a fight, the hibs you zerged have all logged.
I dont give a fuck about RPs, i want some decent fights. but like thats going to happen
/shrug
giving up

oh, and apologies to dabdoob(sp?) who we steamrollered earlier.. you were on your own, but we werent taking any prisoners.

Lindraskada

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna assume you tried taking one of the towers? otherwise this is just another pointless QQ. poor baby.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
I must agree with Lindraskada, its silly. You are twice as many, could have the courage to come out in the open -its not like we owned you.

Or did you get so pissed earlier when 3 of us managed to beat 4-5 of you, and needed the revenge? :touch:

/shrug

might be back for another go later, think i need to hit 39 first ;)
/Asarus

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:
I must agree with Lindraskada, its silly. You are twice as many, could have the courage to come out in the open -its not like we owned you.

Or did you get so pissed earlier when 3 of us managed to beat 4-5 of you, and needed the revenge? :touch:

/shrug

might be back for another go later, think i need to hit 39 first ;)
/Asarus

mids done the same thing MANY times when i was in molvik...

if they owned a tower they stayed there 24/7

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I play hib and would do the same in some circumstances. I mean you probably kept on going to them so infact creating the atmosphere where it was more worthwhile for them to stay in the keep. If you had of tried staying away for over 10 minutes Im sure they would have come out once they got bored.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
grow some balls would you please

like claiming a keep and upgrading to lvl 10? its quiete impossible to take it with some mid casters in it..

anyway i agree with you about the alb tactics. We should get more action when a Realm can retreat to his twr instead of Tk..

/kisses Vidora, you matter/body cabby

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
DrunkSkunk said:
like claiming a keep and upgrading to lvl 10?

oh yeah sorry, been in molvik for about 5 days now.. taken god knows how many attempts to take the CK, finally did, put it to 10 so we wouldnt lose it instantly, dropped it to 7 last night, turn up this morning, albs have retaken it, suprise suprise...(after failing to take it with 30 people last night, numbers we just dont have )
and now the albs have all the building they do this <see first post>
i rest my case

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, not so long in Molvik.

we had 29(yes twentynine :puke: ) albs in Molvik yesterday evening, but where still not able to get the keep, maybe with 6~defenders inside. Bet we gave you guys a good laugh trying to take it :p

I need the xp from taking a keep so,
this morning me and 2 pallys made a new hole in CK wall, got some rams (ye some :p) and got inner door on 60%~ then mids came (around 11am cet) killed us and i logged (yeye lame, but no point in taking keep, doing something with 3 albs vs 6 mids :) )

dunno when albs took ck tho, prolly 10 albs logged on when i logged out or something.

anyway.. i am not accusing mid or hibs from faul play, dont get me wrong :) I also want nice fight (IE not standing on walls NS'ing and AE dotting everthing that moves)

Hope to see you in Molvik for a nice duel

/vidora

edit: some stuff added/changed

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
cheers Vidora :drink:

but we were only 3 (im assuming you were the cabby?)

oh well, appearantly life goes on in Lervik too, a shame since i really wanted rr2 before i left Molvik.

cya /Asarus

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
doubt they were 6 mids thou think it was Lindraskade (healer/cc) Asarus (zerker) and Camus (runie) agains cabby and 2 pallies.

dont know when u beat 5 of us lindraskade really.. cos u guys kinda went away when Beef killed Asarus at AT then u 2 disapeared

we then tried to take Mt with camus inside nuking us full of shit, but we got it at last.

then some more albs logged on and we were 1fga, and thought we might aswell take the ck since we alrdy had fun shooting holes in all the walls hehe

then sursprisingly the keep wasnt repaired and gate were at 50% when we got there, so might as well take it(time 12.00am)

then we toke HT and u even came to interfer, but died trying (were kinda 8 vs 8 at HT)

i logged after and dont know the tactic at MT, were running around solo and got overrun by u a few times i think and by 3 hibs.

u guys had some stlong /emotes when u messed me and beef, stunned me putted zerker on me and camus :) but think i got u even at Ht

Plumber

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
when Beef killed Asarus at AT

er.. well a fullybuffed pally lvl39? vs a little 37 zerker based from a paccer..and he wouldnt hit me anyway-the 3 npcscouts could tho, they hurt! :twak:

it was an attempt at a 'fair' duel tho, but i guess it was kinda hard to pull off, since we got adds from both sides ;)

oh well, maybe next time :clap:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds summat like the superb skilled albs this evening camping the living crap outa the 3 yes a whole 3 mids in molvik.It was bad enuff having a line of alb casters along the top of mtk but then it just got even more pathetic when i discover a little hand holding session of at least 5-6 stealthers all within touching range of each other and all of them attack as 1 when a very dangerous foe is nearby 1sb vs 5alb stealthers :eek2: :puke:

Soon stopped coming after i started going on kamikaze missions an popping u all huddled together,the sm mezzes u all and sm an bd nuke the crap outa u.
Was gratifying to see 1 sb with a circle of dead infs+scouts round him.
The small vestige of respect i held for alb has vanished now with the wosrst lame ass display ive ever seen.How was that any fun for u at all?Camping with stealth zergs and casters backing u up against 3 ppl,we must have stopped giving any points after the 1st few minutes,butdid u leave it for a while an let us become rp worthy again,nooooo you to stoopid for that,just zerg away.You were even to stoopid to stop coming to close to me and the sm so we made about 1bub just from me popping all of u and letting the sm do the rest,lol,sad.
I feel sorry for the ppl in your realm who do have talent an want to show what they can do an enjoy the game but cant cause you muppets insist on sitting at top mtk hill for the 3 mids :worthy:

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Ljuvasara said:
er.. well a fullybuffed pally lvl39? vs a little 37 zerker based from a paccer..and he wouldnt hit me anyway-the 3 npcscouts could tho, they hurt! :twak:

it was an attempt at a 'fair' duel tho, but i guess it was kinda hard to pull off, since we got adds from both sides ;)

oh well, maybe next time :clap:

well from my view i were controlling the buffbot in the tower :D, i saw beef running towards keep with 5% hp and zerker were around 100% (cos he got healed by the healer)He got messed by the paccer, then u hitted him out of mess then he got in range to my Buffbot so i could heal him. i think u were on stick cos u followed him right into NPc scouts.

attempt on fair duel lol. mayb keep the paccer for Not healing u, messing and stunning beef? if he havent had done that then i wouldnt have healed beef.

he wasnt fullybuffed ( he missed spec Af and health regain :p and buffs are from a lvl 35 bb )

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
mincer infil duo will hit molvik beginning next week we wont zerg cfh be in cg etc... When we pop on you its just you ( prolly more then 1 xD ) and us!!1

cu's soonish :)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
I feel sorry for the ppl in your realm who do have talent an want to show what they can do an enjoy the game but cant cause you muppets insist on sitting at top mtk hill for the 3 mids :worthy:

At the very best in an Alb BG CG if you ask people not camp MTK you get ignored. At worst, you get abuse.

These people don't understand that if you camp MTK or HTK, its no fun for the Albs who don't want to be lame, and its just as much fun for the Mids or Hibs trapped inside the damn keep.

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Sendraks said:
At the very best in an Alb BG CG if you ask people not camp MTK you get ignored. At worst, you get abuse.

These people don't understand that if you camp MTK or HTK, its no fun for the Albs who don't want to be lame, and its just as much fun for the Mids or Hibs trapped inside the damn keep.

cant either see the fun in camping tks, pple r still resssick, not worth rps etc, xp. and they can always run back to safety rather catch em out in the open :D

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
killed us and i logged (yeye lame, but no point in taking keep, doing something with 3 albs vs 6 mids

That tickled me. Alright we all know how much fun it isn't when you're outgunned but Mid , not to mention Hib, are consistently outgunned in every BG and we keep trying. At least, till the odds get to around 5 to 1 and then we all log.

virgomuse

Fledgling Freddie
Molvik today

Sendraks said:

I agree...... today especially was like talking to brick wall asking other albs to drop back so mids could come out of mpk. It was like umm if you camp at their doorstep they are just going to log peeps but to not avail :(

So as a way of apology to those mids today.......ended up doing a few suicide solo runs with a nekro doing the same ........ just so you mids could get some rps killing us ...... those who benefitted hope you enjoyed it, it was actually fun took you awhile to realise what we were doing !!

I was upset though one time danced through the middle of your group and not one of you killed me........have you no respect for my sacrifice LOL

ty for the dances and hugs Mids :) see ya next time in Molvik
oh and btw hi all

Nydem the dancing paladin excal/alb

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Yer albs are boring, when they see one alb fighting 1 mid they all add in fact when they see 10 albs fighting 1 mid they add.... Why need skillz when u have numbers o_O And as Sorcs are fotm and bards / healers arnt as populair albs got a huge advantage to start with.

Respect to Asarus. Teddy's PWN!!!
/karmatika gimpfil

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think Albs are any more boring than anyone else tbh. They might be less skillful players on the whole but this is down them not havng to be as good. Kindal ike choosing the Kra'Hen in IG2.

Anyway, back to my point : Albion on Excal are number anything up to 1000 people per night now and in Mid a /who all reveals on average 250. Not sure about Hib.

Against the CODE I don't blame the Albs for how this has gone, cept he lame ass twats that've left Mid and Hib and rerolled on Alb to play Easy Mode (you know who you are you know it's pikey).

I've said before and I'll say it again, barring the turncoats, it's not tha Albs fault they have so many people its just that it is a fault

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
RS|Phil said:
Against the CODE I don't blame the Albs for how this has gone, cept he lame ass twats that've left Mid and Hib and rerolled on Alb to play Easy Mode (you know who you are you know it's pikey).

I've said before and I'll say it again, barring the turncoats, it's not tha Albs fault they have so many people its just that it is a fault

many old "albs" left albion when it was hard, and went hib/mid mostly mid it seems...

then when nf got out, then suddenly i see like 50% of them returned..

As u said Easy mode jumpers..

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
zx^ said:
many old "albs" left albion when it was hard, and went hib/mid mostly mid it seems...

then when nf got out, then suddenly i see like 50% of them returned..

As u said Easy mode jumpers..

It's just so shameful. One Hib was in Molvik as a ranger and fair play he sniped at whichever side had the most players and if I saw him alone I'd leave him be - as happens often in Molvik now if there are many Albions about.
Anyway I digress. I know his name but I aren't crying it out, but imagine my surprise and contempt when I see the same Hib's name as an Alb. And an Alb sorcerer no less. Total cretin. :|
There goes a Hib, leaving behind his mates and his guild (I assume they didn't ALL reroll) to go Alb and start one of the best classes. I mean. c'mon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom