Games Mokney Island

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's back!

Any fans of the old point and click lucas arts adventure games knocking about?

Not only is there a new 5 episode series - Tales of Monkey Island

tales_of_monkey_island_4.jpg

This ones similar to Monkey Island 4, 3D etc, although the controls are better than that one.

In addition there is also a revamped version of the original game, The Secret of Monkey Island. As far as i know it's exactly the same but the graphics are impoved <3

2lse9va.jpg

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I've finished the first episode of Tales of monkey island. It's quite good really. It was developed by many of the oldies aswell.

as for the secret of monkey island - I'm not sure whether it will ruin such good old memories :( so I haven't bought it yet.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Played it last week, was too short (finished in ~3hrs), technically its now a point and click and drag game (which I disliked, prefer the old system), but had a few lols

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
The control system isn't as good but it's still fine. I found it funny and want the other episodes :)

The revamped original is a bargain for £7, I think I only played Monkey 3 so I'll get it.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
In addition there is also a revamped version of the original game, The Secret of Monkey Island. As far as i know it's exactly the same but the graphics are impoved <3

It is exactly the same, kept me happy for a few hours, lots of memories from that one :)
It has one new feature, a help button... if you get stuck and dont know what to do, press H on the keyboard and it gives you a hint on what to do next... very usefull on the stupid boat where you have to make the stupid soup with the stupid cereal :(

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
played the first (old & new) and i must say it reminds me of the good old time games. I remember i spent hours trying to figure out indiana jones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom