moirai

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
has she stopped dropping so fequently?

pre patch use to get 2 moirai items w/o fail but iv farmed her 11 times now and only managed one locket- what gives?

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
well, did this one 3 times.. all it dropped was a gem. (not really comparable.. but still).

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Golly said:
has she stopped dropping so fequently?

pre patch use to get 2 moirai items w/o fail but iv farmed her 11 times now and only managed one locket- what gives?

how do you farm it btw ? and with what classes?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I got various complaints previously from hibbies and middies about the droprates...the gems were going for double plat figures over there, but about 500g on alb.

I talked to the GMs about it who told me the drop rates were the same...pretty sure that's wrong though tbh.

Maybe it was stealth fixed.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
i tried that but failed. seems like im standing on a wrong spot or something :p

leave bb in other room (room with the pad), take necro pet on passiv an move to the "entrence" at moirais room wait for the guards to attack your pet then heal with cleric, then when the shield is down moirai will attack all by her self :D welcome to pm me ingame next time you try if this dont help :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I got various complaints previously from hibbies and middies about the droprates...the gems were going for double plat figures over there, but about 500g on alb.

I talked to the GMs about it who told me the drop rates were the same...pretty sure that's wrong though tbh.

Maybe it was stealth fixed.

Think the prices were a combination of both the drop rates and the "necro effect".

People seemed to be having a much harder time focusing it on mid and hib if you browsed the vn whine.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
not liking these stealth nerfs to my template :X

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
1.83 patch notes:

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

Item Notes - General

- Moirai will now correctly drop treasure for all three realms

So maybe that means she will drop more like she used to.. Who knows.

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
i did point this out to goa the asnwers was " No nothing has changed it is the same as it allways been " which i do know is not true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom