moirai nonrog droprates

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
ive been led to believe by post on boards (and prices) that moirai drops the named items more often in alb than hib/mid.

as i dont play in hib/alb i havent tested it myself , but got curious , is it true ? , is it intended ? , any bug appealed it ?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
ive been led to believe by post on boards (and prices) that moirai drops the named items more often in alb than hib/mid.

as i dont play in hib/alb i havent tested it myself , but got curious , is it true ? , is it intended ? , any bug appealed it ?

why should it drop more on alb?:eek7:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
I've never gotten a rog from Moirai on alb, while I've seen nearly only rogs the times I've killed her on mid. On hib we didn't kill her enough really. I farmed Moirai on hib/mid post nf and on alb in 1.67/68, though.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:

post's (and prices on moirai stuff in alb) seems to indicate that this is case , i was merely curious if any farmed it in alb and another realm so they could tell me.

also wondered if any tried rightnow it and gotten an answer.

dub said:
post's (and prices on moirai stuff in alb) seems to indicate that this is case , i was merely curious if any farmed it in alb and another realm so they could tell me.

also wondered if any tried rightnow it and gotten an answer.

or it could be easier to farm on alb...

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
or it could be easier to farm on alb...

yes this might be the case , hence i asked if any tried farm it in alb and another realm.

but i sincerely doubt that you would see so low prices on moirai items in alb if they had same droprate as in mid , no matter how easy it is to farm it in alb.

dub said:
yes this might be the case , hence i asked if any tried farm it in alb and another realm.

but i sincerely doubt that you would see so low prices on moirai items in alb if they had same droprate as in mid , no matter how easy it is to farm it in alb.

the exact reason the Moirai items are cheaper on alb though, is that its easier to farm :p people can do long sessions by themselves/duo'd etc :]

doubt they would change the drop rates on certain realms, especially making it 'higher chance to drop on alb' where its farmed more often

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
the exact reason the Moirai items are cheaper on alb though, is that its easier to farm :p people can do long sessions by themselves/duo'd etc :]

doubt they would change the drop rates on certain realms, especially making it 'higher chance to drop on alb' where its farmed more often

mids do farm this , and farm it for lengthy periods mainly due to it not droppin items named moirai.

also i in no way think they "changed" droprate to accomodate albs , for all i know it could be a bug or an urban myth , im am asking for info from people who have farmed it in alb and another realm so they can compare , not on info on how easy it is to farm in alb and how that might or might not effect prices :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I asked GMs this once as I heard Gems were rare on Mid (going for about 200g on Alb, loads of them), and they said there was no difference.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
as im not the biggest moirai farmer on mid maybe others can chip in with some statistics , but roughly id' say your lucky if you get 2 drops named moirai something in 20 kills.

ofc my sample size is rather limited (maybe 30+ kills all in all) , and no i dont have em chatlogged:)

thanks for reply eggy , can any albs give some average numbers on how often you see stuff named moirai something ? , i do realize it not evidence in any form but might aswell bug appeal it if theres a big difference.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I asked GMs this once as I heard Gems were rare on Mid (going for about 200g on Alb, loads of them), and they said there was no difference.

I asked in a RN if the drop rate was equal on different realms. They said it was not.

Having farmed it in Mid and Hib I can say it's very uncommon to have a named drop. Typically 3-4 kills for a named.

Having talked with people farming it in Alb (and seen it's prices on CM's), I have got the understanding the drop rate indeed is different. Typically on average 1 named drop per kill.

So, from what I can gather the drop rate is different among the three realms.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

more mid tanks imo, and higher demand

only farmed moirai on camlann, seems to be 3/4 named, and 1/4 rogs roughly, might remember wrong, long ago :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
we have been farming morai for about 2 months i would say can get belts reasonably easy but the jems are like rocking horse poo. Quite rare although you can be lucky with morai and she somtimes drops double items. (although its rare)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
theres been same discussion in VN, and one peep farmed it in alb + mids.
drop rate wasnt equal in this case, albs was dropping alott more named comparing mids.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
guess camlann is the winner here.

bracers are the rares, not really needed either

rings are also rare

lots of belts and gems, and rog hauberks :mad:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I wish Mythic would make the drop rate equal on this encounter. :)

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Same reason ring of the heavens drops from only one encounter on mid and two on alb/hib :puke:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well they “shouldn’t” be different drop rates; it’s the same encounter and I have no reason to think they’d alter it between realms. Having said that, it sounds like mids don’t get as many drops on it as we do. I’d say it usually drops a named item every time it dies; in fact I can’t recall it not doing so.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Yeke said:
Same reason ring of the heavens drops from only one encounter on mid and two on alb/hib :puke:
What encs on hib/mid?

I know Cyrek in mid and Karise on Hib, that the only I've seen dropping it tho.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I’d say it usually drops a named item every time it dies; in fact I can’t recall it not doing so.

sometimes it only drops RoG, sometimes if u'r lucky u get 3 items, just a metter of luck as everything else in PvE :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
What encs on hib/mid?

I know Cyrek in mid and Karise on Hib, that the only I've seen dropping it tho.

and Enyalio's Boots in alb..... yay ! ppl really farm that 1 ;P crappy encounter need to w8 for pop and the mobs despawn after a while and then u need to kill 2 nasty purple spinx's after that :|

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm was under the impression it dropped from cyrek on all realms, I dont play hib/alb so dont know was just from something I read and thought that stinks :p maybe I misread it :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Yeke said:
Hmm was under the impression it dropped from cyrek on all realms, I dont play hib/alb so dont know was just from something I read and thought that stinks :p maybe I misread it :D
If it did, then how would it NOT be 2 encounters on alb..........?

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
If it did, then how would it NOT be 2 encounters on alb..........?

Hmm not sure what your asking here?

As I said I was under the impression it drops from cyrek on all 3 realms, but in addition to that enyalios on alb and karise in hib.

However it seems as if it only drops from cyrek in mid and different ones in alb/hib?

As I said I dont play hib or alb so dont know was just something I read or misread as looks like the case ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Well they “shouldn’t” be different drop rates; it’s the same encounter and I have no reason to think they’d alter it between realms. Having said that, it sounds like mids don’t get as many drops on it as we do. I’d say it usually drops a named item every time it dies; in fact I can’t recall it not doing so.

Moirai have lower drop rates on Hib/Mid, period. (unfortunately!) :)

About Ring of Heaven.

Yep, that drops from different encounters on the different realms. As someone suggested:

Hib: Braggerts Bow
Mid: Jachinas Sash
Alb: Enyoyosomething's boots

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks all for chippin in on this , ill try rightnow it and see what i get:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom