Moirai farming

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hello,

I need the Ring of Moirai, but since there are none on ME and nobody replied to my thread in tradesection I thought I would have to farm it. Problem is, I don't know what kind of groupsetup you would need to farm her, could anyone help me?

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
must have classes :
thane - for cots
healer - ....
healer - ....
1 supp sm - for the little annoying spawns
shaman - well u can have buffbots np really
warrior - for heavy tanking
rest dps imo

i think the above should work well, ofc u need fop ;)

auroria

Banned
1 augh/mend or mend/aug healer, one warr, 1 fopsham, 1 spitspec ml9 summ/supp sm ml9, prefer all toad

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Classes required

Hey guys, hey Kivik,

Moirai is a very easy monster to farm if you know the right way to, i have farmed it and still farming it with a ml9 summon sm, a fop bot & a good block bot that's enough if you know how to do it. ;)

Details: You buff up, resists etc. You stay at the corner and you aggro the single minion of Moirai your pet starts hitting the minion of moirai and you have to wait 2-4 minutes to drain all the Moirai's shield. When the shield fades you move a bit without aggroing the other minions of moirai and you send pet to Moirai but be sure your pet is in wall side not player's side so the snakes will come to the player's a block bot stays a bit in front of sm and using ae taunts and shield swipe. You doing this till moirai dies and you hopefully get your ring :)

----------------------------------

Basilias (RR8L9, ML10, SM)

Guildmaster of Alarm Clock Squad & Lost Civilization

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
if your using a group setup try have 2 ml10 sojo's and have 1 bound on each server by the time you'll killed her and ported over to the other server,port to the ml3 dungeon and kill her again she should be respawned back on the other server. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom