Moirai Farm

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
as stated Moirai farm wed 27th of april... I know it colapses with talsars DR, but I dont think all of albion is going there, so im giving this a shot. :flame:

time we start will be at 17:00 pm gmt.. raid will last 3 hours + if people cba..

Roll rules: /random 1000, highest picks

Setup:

Paladin (ml 5) : Ironfalcon
Paladin (prefer ml 5 aswell):
Cleric (fop) : Khelad
Cleric (fop) :
Theurg : Zhivaga
Theurg :
Merc:
Icewizard :

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Need the belt on my cleric, and I'll be there with my merc ;)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
So ya know, it's focusable, just need a sheild tank and ice wiz to deal with the oj snakes that spawn.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
So ya know, it's focusable, just need a sheild tank and ice wiz to deal with the oj snakes that spawn.

yeah, its not that hard

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
you know that they changed the moirai encounter, so the snakes now can go out of them, room who you recon they woudl go after first? cleric, or pet? and besides, many dont have a cabalist, and still need this belt.. so.. thats why im making this group.. .P

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
you know that they changed the moirai encounter, so the snakes now can go out of them, room who you recon they woudl go after first? cleric, or pet? and besides, many dont have a cabalist, and still need this belt.. so.. thats why im making this group.. .P

Please read. I was just letting you know as its doesnt require so many people. The Pally and Icer deal with the snakes that come out easily. So it don't matter if they try to go for the cleric, cos being hit for 700 with an ice pbae soon gets them onto the wiz ;)

Tsabo said:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Im talking about the guardians of moirai.. they can nwo walk out of them room.. which means they go straight for cleric.. Tosen cant farm moirai anymore because of this.. maybe it would be possible with that setup.. :p

Gins

Loyal Freddie
would like to join with wumpus.
but as he does not have ml5 and is only RR3 i wouldn't have a problem with it if you found a better pala and you gave the spot to him.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Paladin (ml 5) : Ironfalcon
Paladin (prefer ml 5 aswell): Gins
Cleric (fop) :
Theurg :
Merc: Maiara
Icewizard : Deld

Still missing one theurg, and cleric.. cant be true theres no cleric, or theurg wanting a nice morai belt... :flame:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Paladin (ml 5) : Attilas
Paladin (prefer ml 5 aswell): Gins
Cleric (fop) :
Theurg : Malcavian

Okie now we're only missing a cleric fop.. :flame:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
It shouldn't be too hard with a good setup - BUT!

The game masters will prevent you from farming it with every mean they have.
Since I'm not allowed to farm it anymore (Even tho I _might_ know how to), I'm sure they don't apretiate you farming it either!

I would love if you could get a few of those belts on the market again, but please don't raise the price to 20plats again - it's kinda annoying, since I finally lowered the prices on them.

And no! It's not possible to do with a focus killer since the aggro code has been changed, for some reason <blushes>

Kindes regards,
and good luck Dan & co.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
thanks for your repply tosen... <smiles> well there has been arranged Moirais farms before.. and its not like we do it on a daily base.. so if a GM have a problem with us farming this. please say so....

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Paladin (prefer ml 5 aswell): Ironfalcon
Cleric (fop) :
Theurg : Popper

Sorry gins.. a theurg asked me if he could come, and as we need the "Best" setup as possible. im going to leave you out, due to you not having ML 5.. so sorry..
Still missing cleric!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Cleric (fop) :

Sorry gins.. a theurg asked me if he could come, and as we need the "Best" setup as possible. im going to leave you out, due to you not having ML 5.. so sorry..
Still missing cleric!

you might want to change the name of the paladin to atilas .. the reall Attilas doesn't like to be mistaken for him.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Cleric (fop) :

Still missing cleric!

np m8.
gl etc.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
you might want to change the name of the paladin to atilas .. the reall Attilas doesn't like to be mistaken for him.

The real attilas, wtf.. dont you have anything else to do? I made a typo.. im sorry, and deeply bow in the dust, to kiss you feet, because your so perfect.. ATILAS IS IN!! SORRY TO THE REAL ATTILAS/SGANAIA FOR MAKING A FREAKING TYPO!! :twak:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
rofl keep your pants on Iron .. where is that nice <smile> you always spam? Now there is a good boi.

It's a running joke in my guild... take a fucking chillpill meight

And you typo'd my name QQ!!!

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
rofl keep your pants on Iron .. where is that nice <smile> you always spam? Now there is a good boi.

It's a running joke in my guild... take a fucking chillpill meight

And you typo'd my name QQ!!!

Great.. sorry Shanaia.. :p well theres not much of a difference to me? Atilas/Attilas.. Paladin/merc what ever..

Samaroon: guess its not my night eh.. :eek7:

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
LoL !

Wtf means real Attilas
I am playy , he is merc that's the difference !!!
both are real i think :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
AtilasPally said:
Wtf means real Attilas
I am playy , he is merc that's the difference !!!
both are real i think :p

thats what I would say.. ^^

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric (fop) : Milkybar

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Cleric (fop) : Milkybar

still posting 2 t's in atilas' name :p... so I guess Attilas (the merc) has to delete.. reroll paladin and get ml5 really quick then :<

And learn to read guys ... I never said Atilas isn't the real Atilas .. I'm just saying that Atilas isn't the real Attilas .. as Attilas isn't the real Atilas ...

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
still posting 2 t's in atilas' name :p... so I guess Attilas (the merc) has to delete.. reroll paladin and get ml5 really quick then :<

And learn to read guys ... I never said Atilas isn't the real Atilas .. I'm just saying that Atilas isn't the real Attilas .. as Attilas isn't the real Atilas ...

does it really matter ?? we know who hes means :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom