Moirai Farm (ML3.1)

- English -

Resident Freddy
On Friday the 25th I am going to take a group up to the ml 3.1 step to farm/kill Moirai. This will need a good group, who can last atleast 3-4hours of farming. As I want to get the best possible group, which can kill her easily and quickly, I am going to give priority to people who have better equiped characters. For example, a SM with ml9 pet will get prioroty over a SM without. This is because the ml9 pet hits harder than 2 tanks put together. I would also like to try get Healers with self res, and reasonable DI (2+) etc. I am not going to give priority over a small RR difference, this being 1-2 RRs, but if it will make the raid easier, then I will have to think about it. Please do not be put off in replying to this thread because of my stingy rules etc, and state ML, RR and wether TOA'd or not.

The group setup will be:

Healer/Aug Mend -
Healer/Mend PAc -
Warrior -
Warrior/Thane -
Berserker -
Berserker -
SM/SuppSpec -
Shaman - Fremen (ML10, RR6L6, TOA'd)

The encoutner can probably be done with less people than this, but as its my first time in running it, I would like to be on the safe side etc :)

The group will start at 12GMT and hopefully last till 4-5GMT. Meeting spot will be at Aerus Haven. All drops will be lotto'd at the end etc.

Edit: Also need a few BuffBots aswell if people have them and can brign them along.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Would love to be there with my thane but 12 gmt is just abit too early, could make it at 2 gmt tho :)

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Sup sm here.
Only ml6 atm tho.
RR4l0
fully Toa'd (only missing moirai belt :worthy: )

- English -

Resident Freddy
Gotmagi said:
Would love to be there with my thane but 12 gmt is just abit too early, could make it at 2 gmt tho :)

If no other tanks sign up, ill perhaps change the time etc :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
illl come mate if no rvr grp up, but i got work tomorrow ( like most people)! and prolly wont be on till atleast 5pm gmt+. will also come if no guild rvr :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hehe, you been drinking again Sub? :) - + its my day off college/work tomorrow :D

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring ever either rr7 svg or rr7 warrior....could also bring rr5 healer Oo..all over ml6..

Tsol

Push

Fledgling Freddie
aug healer
pac ealer
warrior
skald
shaman

choose! :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Healer/Aug Mend - cusen
Healer/Mend PAc - bjorne
Warrior - Tsolias (warrior please)
Warrior/Thane - Push (warrior please)
Berserker -
Berserker -
SM/SuppSpec - Brohanith
Shaman - Fremen (ML10, RR6L6, TOA'd)

requiring 2 zerkers :)

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
I did this back when I played daoc and would like to give you a little tip.

Instead of bringing 2 shieldtanks, I dont really see the point with two , you should bring a second SM instead.When you've killed his adds everyone box up on moirai and the snakes will die instantly when they pop instead of running around harassing healers.

Hope you get alot of gems and rings.

Selenium

Fledgling Freddie
No offence guys .. but i have done it and this was my grp setup :

1.Shielduser
2.Shielduser
3.Dmg dealer
4.Dmg dealer
5.Supp sm
6.Supp sm
7.Mend healer
8.Mend healer

U will need 1-2 bbs and 2 fopers
Dmg dealers can be whatever class as long as they can sustain some dmg and add some dmg but u can use skald verry well not realy need zerk/savage.

Strategy :
Set ur camp in the room just in front of Moirai.
Stick bbs to the wall behind and set ur healers in the middle of the room with an fop.
Set an foh just on the line of the intrance in Moirai's room.
Sms will stand just in front of the healers in fop's range.
Set crossguard and only shieldusers to use taunt
U get 1 tank too pull one of Moirai's pets and start wacking him near the door ... ocasionaly u will get the others on the tanks but usualy no more than 2 of them will come.
As ur foh heals the healer who seted it will get all the snakes agro and the sms will deal with them preety easy as long as they have the pet on defensive.
Dont worry abought Moirais minions they wont leave that room... but realy important DO NOT KILL THEM .... just wack on them and let them go to Moirai and recharge their life from his shield.
Once the shield its down kill them all and then kill Moirai.
Sms always stay with the foher ... and always try to keep fop and foh up .
If by accident one of the minions die kill all 3 and w8 for repop in the camping room.
Happy hunting and gl with all the drops .. i got my moirai gem in my second sesion of hunting ... after 1 ring 2 belts 2 necklaces and loads of rog drops

If u need maps to get to him u will find them @ www.visionofsages.net/toa in the ML 3 dir.

- English -

Resident Freddy
vertually same set up, but instead of your bbs, i just used a shaman and its easy done with 1sm... same with warrior, only 1 is needed. We used the same tactic as u posted aswell :)

We killed it 11 times in roughly 4-5 hours, and only got 4 drops, pretty sucky, but what can u do :)

ring
ring
belt
bracer

will be doing more soon

Selenium

Fledgling Freddie
Good job guys .. tough in my attempt i was playing as sm and i had loads of hard times managing all the snakes ...

Realy ni cec u could doo it and gl with ur drops .. as i supose u r hunting for the gem as i did :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom