Mohaa Weekly Event

A

Aeron

Anything goes (ffa/tdm/obj)

Day : Thursday

Time : 8 - 10pm ( G.M.T./Uk London )

Duration : 2 Hours

SERVER IP : 213.221.178.76:29960

Maps can be skipped & game type changed in game upon request if they are not to suit,help with tips & advice for new players is provided,a challenge for those of you who think they are good:flame:

The game will be co-ordinated from #Game.mohaa on mIRC Quakenet,for those that don't have mIRC you can log onto the web based chat applet located HERE & select chat tab at the top of page,then log in with your email and Password,pick a username and join in,select channels tab and scroll down list to mohaa and click it.

K

kingkool2003

aeron

hey man its me (KrushNKill)... I forgot what msn address you gave me but you said you wrote mine down....Could ya add me m8? Thanks

A

Aeron

Date : 6-8-03

:rolleyes:

Sorted.

Well that went better than what i expected anyways,good laugh considering 1 peson turned up,still,made the most of it 1v1 style,due to the low turn out,i switched to obj near the end and loaded v2 upon request from my guest player,had a blast on v2 bash match,so i'd like to say thanks to KrushNKill for the effort and intrest he showed in game & also an intrest in helping out the game community,good show.

Any time you need me im on mIRC Quakenet #game.mohaa & #game.net

Looking forward to next weeks mohaa ffa,if you would like to see different events for mohaa then post your ideas please:great:

I've enclosed a Screenshot anyways for viewing :eek2:

K

kingkool2003

lol

Thanks for your kind words but you didnt have to embarass me with that screenshot of my losses , lol , c u online soon m8...

T

traviS--

hey aer,

i wouldve been on, sorry, but had a busy house all week with loads of ppl staying over, (even in my computer room :O)... i'll try be on for the next 1, but gotta practice for my theory test at the end of the week :p

good job on getting something going for moh though, thanks :D

A

Aeron

13-8-03

Well 1 person connected and played for about 5 minutes,when he couldnt kill me he decided to leave so a bit of a poor show there,i'll change it to obj next week for a change;)

when i finished i did play on the preview mohaa server and a load of people joined in there,shame they were not on the event :twak:

S

skeezer

I didn't knew you were organising this , thumbs up! :clap:

Gonna be there as much as possible just to try and own Aeron, and maybe, just maybe I'll be lucky and I'll have some more frags then you :p

A

Aeron

Skeezer,make sure you have logged into your account before connecting,otherwise you won't get in,if you do not have an account you can check out this offer and decide.

Click and read

A

Aeron

ROFL

20 - 8 - 03

Now that's what i like to see,had a great laugh pretty low turn out but none the less the lads played well,no one moaned considering the out come :flame: a few other subs forgot the event :twak: :doh: but there's always next week,towards the end of the event upon agreement with subs i changed it to tdm for the last half hour and put it on Algiers with a runspeed of 400,
here's the outcome of the carnage ( screenie )

A

Aeron

it's a laugh,don't be put off if not many join as these events are fairly new ;) can mess about in game more if there are less,like low gravity and alter game type,anything goes,though i try and stick to the event at hand :kissit:

S

skeezer

was fun :)

even tho i got insulted :( , when will people realise that even I have feelings :(

(( note to skeez,removed dead links ok mate:( ))

A

Aeron

Lol,nice.

I heard there was a bit of technical difficulty,sorry i could only make the last half,was on call to fix a pc.

well done non the less:chortle: @ the score

A

AniDante

Yep, was entertaining for a bit, so good show.

Sorry to everyone I couldn't join in, I was stuffing myself at the sametime as swearing at the server for not letting me on for a full 10 minutes after it came back up.

BTW, I'm a new admin, hehe, some of you might have noticed on the server, but for the rest of you, here I am, and remember, us GM's have feelings too, so go easy on the new guy *ducks*.

Anyway, see you soon in future events where you'll probably get a chance to kick my butt, as I'm outta practice.

D

darthshearer

Doods Im hoping to be there tonight, man my first go at MOHAA Game.net

**oooooh im a virgin touched for the verys first time**

:)

A

Aeron

Ok started a bit rockey but soon got into it,gave me a chance to fine tune some sniping skillz:kissit:

for the last few minutes we played duck hunt on stalingrad with trav as the duck,jumping from the top,mid air shots are comedy gold :bazbeer:

Thanks to [AoD] Smash as well,played a good game.

:great:

A

aod-smash

Lmao duck hunt

Just to say had a great time this evening even though i took a good beating.
But I'll be back next week to get some revenge hopefully lol

A

AniDante

Yep, was good fun, DuckHunt was a laugh.

Aeron is amazing tho, we didn't stand a chance :(
I'm really rusty, but no matter what I don't think I can match him, you must have played/practiced all the time.

A

Aeron

:moon:

heheh,been playing mohaa since the 1st demo release,next weeks event can be repeated the same as this 1,or we can arrange something different alltogether,anyways let me know before sunday night,i'll get it setup,if not i'll get something set up,anyways ideas are welcome,got plenty of my own but all are welcome :D.

Btw Ani,nice admining :great:

A

Aeron

rifles & pistols 25-9-03

HEH,was comedy gold,good game,loads of mad shots and burts runspeed.

A

Aeron

preview event fun

16-10-03

Heheh,was a good one,even managed to train a 3 week old player to use headphones and sound to hunt,he adapted fast & showed potential,i pointed them all to the forums so hopefully they will find us here,well played lads.

A

Aeron

23-10-03

Started on objective,some guy joined claiming to be a game.net admin,had me in stiches with his fantasy,changed it to death match and had some stalingrad fun,well was fun for me,dunno about the others :flame:

:moon:

Users who are viewing this thread