Mohaa maps

U

uehawk

can anyone please point me in the right direction to get the full objective maps use on barrysserver
uehawk

U

uehawk

i have tried to hit that url a number of times today to get access to BW maps but my pc keeps locking up.....so bloody annoying is they anywhere esle i can get those maps please
uehawk

S

ShavedApe

If im not mistaken with subs you could use the ftp server to get them ftp://ftp.barrysworld.com
If you dont have subs why not :p ? Failing that I guess finding out the list of custom maps run and then going finding them from alliedassault.com or others like it is your only option.

J

joe_black

Would it be possible to have the maps on the ftp site made available as choices in the server config section?

A

adslrizla

Ermm - they are.

I can only assume you're talking about the bookable servers?

J

joe_black

What I mean is, on the ftp site there are far more maps, objective especially, than are available in the server config area. We have to ask BW to make the maps available if we want to use them and it would be nice if we could access them via the config area.

A

adslrizla

Ahhh - I see. Those maps are actually available - I think it's just that they weren't added to the config section (human error prolly). If you type in the rcon name for the map in the right-hand box (where you're setting up the map rotation) you'll find it works.

NB - this was certainly the case when I rented a server on behalf of some peeps back in September. There was perhaps 8 or 9 maps missing from the config section - I always meant to point this out to Baz or Nat but I never got around to it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom